ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Bitflags option

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jim102
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:35 am    Post subject: Bitflags option Reply with quote Back to top

I cannot put the black front on the floor with the green or blue arrows because it says: Can only rotate up vectors for pads size 0x3C or higher.

The green arrow: Can only rotate target vector for pads size 0x18,0x30,0x3C or 0x40.

After if I use convert pad sixe to 0x3C: Up vector pad bits must be cleared. Target vector pad bits must be cleared.

Maybe it is the start point who makes the level not load.

Clear up vector flags and clear target vector flags

OOOO I see it changes positions

It still hard to change

A skedar in mr.blonde revenge is very big. I am going to see if I can make the same new thing.

Y to preset bounds flag must be toggled and Allow scale to bounds in pad(what the f... allow scale it is)

I want it less bigger so I deleted the skedar and manipulate his pad...

His pad is in the air! The pads are so small guys so we need to make them a little bigger.

DAMN, A big head

There are no bitflags for guards!

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah guards are fixed size. I think they randomly adjust their size, at least I never found out how to do it.

As for bitflags, yes for pads they're a little trickier, but insert a 3C size pad normally and you will be able to rotate by default, I think.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: