ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Funny "Perfect Dark" reviews, courtesy of Amazon c
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DK25
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

These are just a bunch of people who complain because the game does not tell them exactly what to do. Figure out the controls in multiplayer with meatsims before jumping in. Also, many are used to games that are extremely easy. Many games now have checkpoints, which is not bad when used correctly. Checkpoints can be used so much that everyone thinks that a level is beaten after dying several times and respawning at a checkpoint. Perfect Dark is a game where if you die at the very end, you have to start over, many dislike that. Lives are overused or used incorrectly. If you have an already easy game, then throw in lives, you will not have a challenge at all. Many "new" gamers hate challenges. In my high school, many people keep talking about how hard something is and say, "I gave up on my third try, the game sucks." or something like that. A good game is challenging. A great game requires hard work. Of course, that is not always the case. There is gameplay and etc. Perfect Dark has a lot of hard parts and many challenges. I wish "new" gamers are more open minded.

radorn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

you can see the controls in the menus
these guys are just useless, and they have no right to complain....

DK25
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Menus? Did I miss something? Oops.

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:49 am    Post subject: Re: Funny "Perfect Dark" reviews, courtesy of Amaz Reply with quote Back to top

Kode-Z wrote:
Found these customer reviews rather entertaining - see what you think!

Quote:
"I bought this game because I'd heard through word of mouth and really old magazines that it was really good. When I tried to play it, however, it didn't work well at all! The main problem, and indeed, perhaps the only problem, are the controls. A first person shooter on a system with a controller that has only one analog stick is doomed to failure. I couldn't find a control setup that didn't suck. For all I know, the game itself, should you be able to slog through with these abysmal controls, may be quite good. But as a gamer weaned on FPS's on my Xbox 360, I can't recommend this game to anybody."

Quote:
"Perfect dark is a total rip off of james bond and has the same ideas for levels and it sucks james bond was way better"

Quote:
"I played this thing with a friend ONCE,and came to the conclusion very quickly that this was the worst game ever made.
the graphics are horrible,there are about 6 guns to thoose from,
its all girls,no guys,this is the worste game ever made.
if you have an urge to play this,rent 007 golden eye,minus
100 and thats perfect dark.
i recomend 007 the world is not enough,or spiderman."

Quote:
"I was extremely disappointed with this title. You will like it if you like Goldeneye, but definitely go with Goldeneye over this game. The multiplayer is 50 times better than Goldeneye, but the cheats and single player levels leave EVERYTHING to be desired. For one thing, it requires more sneaking around because one missed shot hits the wall letting the guards know of your presence who will then hit you with perfect accuracy and kill you in a matter of seconds because of your quickly draining life meter. You also run out of bullets faster and reload much slower. The difficulty is just about near impossible. If you can't beat Goldeneye with EVERYTHING as in cheats, bonus levels, record times, etc, DO NOT BUY THIS GAME. You can't beat this game on Perfect Agent unless you're a game tester, and I'm sure even they had problems. The game is so hard it just totally degrades from the fun factor. The plot is also absurd. Aliens and such. Ha Ha. Amusing. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY! I strongly reccomend going for Goldeneye rather than Perfect Dark."

Well i think its safe to say this review was all made by noobs with out knowledge on how this game really works lol.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: