ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Gameshark help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NecroCombine666
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:05 am    Post subject: Gameshark help Reply with quote Back to top

Hello all! I'm new here and was reffered here by a member of gameFAQs because the Nintendo 64 message boards are dead and even if they weren't they all like to pretend gamesharks don't exist.

Hows it goin N64 Duderinos? This is one of my all time favorite systems. Yet being around 10 when it came out and the addition of Funcoland at my mall I sold and sold and sold many a Nintendo 64 just to ask for it all over again at christmas. But now I've held on to my latest for about 4 years and am using Goozex.com to amass a decent collection and try games I never have although some are just horrible. I'm looking at you Dark Rift, WWF attitude and Cruis'n USA.

Finally I found a new, sealed 3.2 gameshark pro for around 25$ on amazon. So I'm in the process of getting the must have codes for all my games as I get them and tearing through them. I've got everything up and running but 3 with the gameshark. These 3 being....

Resident Evil 2 - All cinematics are fine, menus are fine but once it goes to load actual gameplay it freezes. My only code being the infinite health code and the enable code.

Enable -

F10004F02400
F10004F42400

Infinite Health -
810e132200c8

Then theres Forsaken 64. This one perplexes me cause its already on the gameshark, and theres TONS of codes and I usually just try to use 1-3 and it always freezes after company logos.

Lastly theres Perfect Dark. Wasn't currently on the gameshark. I know you must use the Zelda keycode and all I added was Infinite Health. The problem I believe lies in the Enable codes. Theres 2-3 of them. 1 being Lo-Res for multiplayer or combat sim. Which works. The other 2, one of them is MASSIVE and the second one I can't tell if its "another" Hi-Res enable code or the second part to the first Hi-Res Enable code. Either way the point of Infinite health is for me to enjoy the story and you can't do that when over-riding the expansion pack to play in low resolution.

If anyone can help with any 3 of these it'd be much appreciated. If theres anything anyone can't get to run for their N64 gameshark I'll try and help as well. Most other games I can get to run no problem or they don't simply have codes I'd use.

I bought 5 games the other day going to try them out now and see how they run with the gameshark.

Jedi QuestMaster
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cruis'n USA doesn't get any love. Crying or Very sad

As for Perfect Dark, I recommend Krijy's FAQ if you haven't already looked at it:

http://www.perfectdarkforever.com/perfectdark/PDLM_Files/Perfect_Dark_Level_Modding_FAQ_by_Krijy.txt

Gamesharks can be very buggy. Sometimes you'll turn it on & it won't work at all regardless of the settings. It takes lots of patience.

NecroCombine666
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

reading the FAQ now. I haven't had many problems with my gameshark expect for those listed. Once you get the keycodes down it's pie. Even the new games hybrid heaven, pokemon snap, cruis'n world and south park work fine. And I like Cruisn USA its just damn near impossible and cheap.

sunny77
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:46 pm    Post subject: XbOX 360!!!!? Reply with quote Back to top

i waswii Controller wondering what xbox 360 games arer4 card good for me to buy. I already have Gears of War and Dead rising. what

are3ds r4 good games that have fun xbox live also?

stolen
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:10 pm    Post subject: Re: XbOX 360!!!!? Reply with quote Back to top

sunny77 wrote:
i waswii Controller wondering what xbox 360 games arer4 card good for me to buy. I already have Gears of War and Dead rising. what

Wow such subtle product placement.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: XbOX 360!!!!? Reply with quote Back to top

STOLEN_TEXTURES wrote:
sunny77 wrote:

Wow such subtle product placement.

LOL. I found that very hard to comprehend...

After reading I understand. @Sunny just take a look around your local store, and lookup games on YouTube [Gameplays] and check out the ones you like.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Member "sunny77" has been banned for blatant product placement.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

acceptable67

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:

So I basically responded to a troll...

Sad

stolen
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

acceptable67 wrote:
Wreck wrote:

Sad
Most likely a spam bot which posts related products according to the thread title.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

STOLEN_TEXTURES wrote:
acceptable67 wrote:
Wreck wrote:

Sad
Most likely a spam bot which posts related products according to the thread title.

Oh, yeah. I didn't even notice the title of this topic. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: