ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Please clarify this before next GE:X release

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mistamontiel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:21 am    Post subject: Please clarify this before next GE:X release Reply with quote Back to top

I've checked out Air Base, Air Force, and then Crash Site missions just now with a bud.

N0 M0RE G0LDEN GUNS !! I beg of you all.

How's Area 51 ? Do those missions play now ?

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

These missions will all be removed and replaced by Ge solo missions. So use a normal pd rom to play those.

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Really ? No hope for Area 51 missions ?

I thought it was great seeing GE stuff in all of PD.

The aim of GE:X is to make it GE, powered by PD I think now.

Awh man..well, good luck GE:X team. Also, multiplayer was lacking..I remember some GE weapons were not implemented as of yet

Also can you PLEASE not remove version 3a from the .ini for next release ?

I liked that kind of mashup. PD missions with GE stuff. Other players as well, would be great to play both old and new versions.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If there is still enough room left before this release, I'll put back in the clipping file for Area 51. I already have the BG back in, so the game doesn't crash while trying to load. Instead, you simply fall through the ground when assuming control of Joanna/James.

The Golden Gun is currently in the K7 Avenger's slot, which means any mission that includes the Avenger will feature a Golden Gun in its place. I'd have to go in and modify all of the weapons in the mission setup files in order to correct this. But, since most of what's left of PD are considered leftovers, I really don't want to go to that extra effort. The Carrington Institute is another mission that would need editing.

Yes, there are still some weapons not yet ported over to PD's format. Reason being is that they aren't the easiest things to do. I do have many of their third-person prop models finished up, and some of those make an appearance in the upcoming patch. I doubt I'll be able to get any new weapons into 4a, but at least a lot of the issues have been fixed up for those that already are in the mod.

Also, moving this into the GE:X forum...

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ahh. Still look forward to it.

I did look through my .ini, and there are no previous GE:X versions.

I mean, if you guys can keep the current 3a in the .ini that would be best. Having multiple versions of GE:X, at the ready would be fantastic. Please think about it

Thanks all for constant support !

SATURN_81
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Of course this mod is the most ambitious goldeneye I've seen mods. not right now or how many levels or new weapons or levels of mission brings this patch, as I wish I would personally like to see new weapons like the Cougar Magnum and Moonreaker-laser.
Wreck as you say you have to have difficulties with the modification of weapons, slots and many more problems. I guess that will take time and effort so I wish you good luck and patience given that there is still time for the final version.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: