ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

[GE007 Wii] Join The Madness

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> James Bond Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whiskeymadness25
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:44 pm    Post subject: [GE007 Wii] Join The Madness Reply with quote Back to top

Let me first be clear by saying you need me more than I need you. That be said, I'm looking to conquer all those cream puffs on the Goldeneye Wii, and would like to have some company on the destination for destruction. If you are interested, you can follow me here.

https://twitter.com/#!/WhiskeyMadness

jmm review
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:56 am    Post subject: Re: Join The Madness Reply with quote Back to top

Oh im sorry I think you must be confused, This is a forum for GoldenEye fans, we play GoldenEye 007 and Perfect Dark.
Not terrible imitations that play like call of duty.
Good luck tho and congratulations for being really good at a really bad game!

P.S.

whiskeymadness25 wrote:
Let me first be clear by saying you need me more than I need you.

Wow

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jmm review wrote:
Oh im sorry I think you must be confused, This is a forum for GoldenEye fans, we play GoldenEye 007 and Perfect Dark.
Not terrible imitations that play like call of duty.

Well, I'm sorry to say it, but I'm afraid that you're the one confused in this case. This particular forum is for terrible GoldenEye imitations that play like call of duty. Whether it be on the Wii, or the upcoming "remastered" versions for the PS3 and 360.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

jmm review
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well then at least the thread title is appropriate.

Cryns
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello everyone.

I love the game GoldenEye!^^ Duh!

My problem is that my real-life friends don't play the game.

I'm a lvl 26, soon lvl 27. I consider myself OK. I like the 'Team Conflict' mode. If anyone wants to play with me, add me, let me know and i'll add you.

Greetz

fantsu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've been level 1 in PD for years, actually an decade.
Wink

(sorry for spam)

NapalmNero
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cryns wrote:
Hello everyone.

I love the game GoldenEye!^^ Duh!

My problem is that my real-life friends don't play the game.

I'm a lvl 26, soon lvl 27. I consider myself OK. I like the 'Team Conflict' mode. If anyone wants to play with me, add me, let me know and i'll add you.

Greetz

I have a strange feeling that most of the people here on this site that have played it, haven't played it since their first time. I know I haven't, but I can't really speak for everyone else (again it's just a feeling)

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've given consideration to trading in my special edition with the golden Classic Controller Pro for something else. It's just been sitting for months. Maybe if my Wii was connected to the Internet, but even that doesn't seem greatly appealing.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You could always send it my way...

I only rented it months ago, and have been wanting to do another run of it. I legitimately enjoyed most of it, and watching that Let's Play I posted a few weeks back made me want to try it on classic difficulty.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You can prob have mine - haven't played since first got it and chances of playing it again are next to nill.

HackBond

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
I've given consideration to trading in my special edition with the golden Classic Controller Pro for something else. It's just been sitting for months. Maybe if my Wii was connected to the Internet, but even that doesn't seem greatly appealing.

Quote:
omg u f*cking noob!

Typical Online Gamer

[Decoy] Antenna | Control | Silo | Escape

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> James Bond Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: