ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

GE Classic Weapons in Combat Simulator Patch...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:34 am    Post subject: GE Classic Weapons in Combat Simulator Patch... Reply with quote Back to top

This patch allows the eight "Classic" GoldenEye weapons to be used in the Combat Simulator. Not only does this work for human players, but also for the Simulants. None of the other weapons have been replaced to make this possible. The list has been extended to include the additional weaponry, just like in the XBLA version. Ammo crates give out the same amount as in GoldenEye. Preferences and ammo data has been setup for Simulants, which coincides with the Perfect Dark arsenal. You can select the Classics from the bottom of the weapon list, or go with a Random set and mix it up. Everything in the Combat Simulator has been unlocked from the start of a new file, so that players don't have to go through all of the challenges. For a detailed list of updates and changes, please see below.

Notes...
KF7, DMC and AR53 are now held with both hands when only one is equipped.
AR53 and RC-P45 now penetrate through the correct number of objects.
KF7 Special first-person model edited to appear correctly in modified ROM.
X-Ray Scanner now uses proper pick-up model, instead of Night Vision.
All levels, weapons, scenarios, music, characters and Simulants unlocked from start.

Special Thanks...
SubDrag: For finding Sim weapon preference/usage blocks, and allowing weapon list extension.
TH126: For beta testing.

Download Page...
http://goldeneyevault.com/viewfile.php?id=220

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ooo wow. A new thread and stickied and I'm the first to reply

This one is not in the .ini though. I used the .ini update feature in the GE Editor and this is an unknown dump

Please add this somebody..and thanks all for the kind hard work

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mupen inis been updated, sorry about that.

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks much dude.

So in normal PD, if it was possible to set only classic GE weapons..the bots would never collect/wield them..?

News to me, heh

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

They could pick them up, but they'd never attempt to use them. Their preferences were set to zero, so unarmed (the default 'weapon' for everyone) is higher priority. There is also no information to tell them what functions they can use, or how much ammo they need before attacking or leaving to gather more. The only things setup were distance from player and reload time. Without the rest of the data supplied, they'd never equip any of the eight guns.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well that's odd of Rare idn't it ? I'll spread your patch around and get some netplay going

Cheers all

SATURN_81
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

test the patch just recently and I loved it seems that the sims handled pretty well all conventional weapons. Wreck I wanted to ask if this would be possible with GE-X, ie weapons of PD that are now classics in the slots, I would like to say that I find 2 slots rarely used as the IR scanner and the patches CombatBoost GE-X, not even if there are more slots unused, but if we are located and replaced 2 or 3 more likely to use weapons. certainly the data connector may be a taser but now become a dual function, it would be a good idea that the first function was the data connection and the second is to electrocute the enemy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: