ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

How To Play GoldenEye Online.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: How To Play GoldenEye Online. Reply with quote Back to top

=======================
*** PLEASE READ THE GOLDENEYEONLINE.COM "HOW TO PLAY GOLDENEYE ONLINE TUTORIAL HERE ***

http://www.goldeneyeonline.com

=======================

OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES:

Posted by MetalLizard from GoldenEye Source Forums:

***When following this tip, back up your original file .eep GoldenEye file from Mupen64K.

Another tip: When multiple players start up you will not have access to all of the levels, characters, and cheat codes. BUT... if all players download this save file

http://www.pj64-emu.com/downloads/startdown/96/

Rename it GOLDENEYE 007 (U) [!].eep, and place it in your save folder then you will be able to increase your Goldeneye fun.

***When following this tip, back up your original file .eep GoldenEye file from Mupen64K. Because.....

If only one person has this save file it will not work, all players need to have the same save file for goldeneye to function correctly on kaillera. If you already have a save from GE, just back it up and use this for online play with your friends, or strangers.

** Also with regards to Jabo's video plugin (the fastest out there)

You need to take Jabo_Direct3D8.dll from Project 64's plugin folder and place it in your mupen plugin folder. Then take Project64.rdb from project64's folder, and place it in mupens folder. The very first folder.

To use the plugin you need to go to options - settings, and choose Jabo from there. Then go to kaillera, right click, refresh server list, join a server and hope someone starts up a goldeneye[url][/url]

Last edited by GE MASTER on Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:18 am; edited 3 times in total

ColdshadowX
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GE you are the man! Mupen is awesome! You are the main source of all Goldeneye online

okaygo
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ColdshadowX wrote:
GE you are the man! Mupen is awesome! You are the main source of all Goldeneye online

No, I am. Rolling Eyes

No, seriously... I put Kaillera into Mupen, and made it sync GoldenEye...

ColdshadowX
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

did u really?

okaygo
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
I am willing to make this an official announcement. GoldenEye is now playable online! Based on this video here and the sessions I’ve had online playing, it is now possible to play somebody via the internet. Who made this possible? Scott “okaygo” Gorman, who is one of the few Kaillera developers [although Kaillera is based on community support], released a modified version of Mupen64 named Mupen64K. He made the claim that GoldenEye is playable online using the Mupen 64K emulator over high speed internet.

lainlives
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

someones gonna hafta make a server just fore goldeneye because teh emulanaria grounds is pretty much ssb exclusive now

Maxaxle
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Can someone update the tutorial? It's 2009 and there are new emulators and plugins!

HackBond

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Get Mupen++ with Glide WX napalm

[Decoy] Antenna | Control | Silo | Escape

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Extremely sad time right now.

The Unknown serv0r has not recovered in what, 3-4 days..?

Can't someone host a server without the emulinker nonsense ? Emulinker ends only Mupen games when it wants to. "PLAYER IS LAGGED. ENDING GAME. SINCERELY EMULINKER"

That, or host p2p for life. Only 2 player

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

Extremely sad time right now.

The Unknown serv0r has not recovered in what, 3-4 days..?

Can't someone host a server without the emulinker nonsense ? Emulinker ends only Mupen games when it wants to. "PLAYER IS LAGGED. ENDING GAME. SINCERELY EMULINKER"

That, or host p2p for life. Only 2 player

Ok if i understand right. One of the networks gone down on kaillera?

If so then why not try finding your self a new server to play online at. There got to be some low ping servers for you.

If that's not what your talking about. Then i don't understand.

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If it's powered by emulinker, it won't allow games on 64++ to last.

0nly Sonic Cage Dome (RIP) somehow managed not to have this frustrating effect. And whoever was running it could not even block spam

But where we relocated for a whole year, it would boot you if you spammed

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hm why not try this place.

Name GodWeapon IP=72.5.86.115

And if that dont work out as plan try this.

Name The Galaxy IP=69.172.242.50

And here one last place thats works great.

West Wonderland IP=70.5.152.105

You may see me in one of the 3 i listed.

I rarely go thu. But there great servers to play goldeneye online if you invite someone.

By the way if you do see me. I go under the names.

002 and EternallyAries.

Anyway there you go.

Lets hope the 3 places i listed helps you.

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

0f course I know those servers. They use emulinker. It's anti-Mupen, trust. It'll end your games in 5 to 20 minutes just claiming someone is lagged

0h well, I got a back-up. I hope it will be treated right and last long this time

TH126
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No one has been playing online recently, and the most popular GE servers don't run after awhile.

The next best alternative to a popular server no longer running is usually The Partyvan 173.193.205.81:27888 its a great east coast server and most GE players may flock to there (because I've noticed our popular servers are no longer running)

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Emulinkered as well. It just doesn't let 64++ games last unfortunately

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: