ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

[HELP]GameShark codes for modifying cheat options!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
00Dark

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:59 pm    Post subject: [HELP]GameShark codes for modifying cheat options! Reply with quote Back to top

I sure don't post often, but this time I was wondering if I could make a new GameShark code to replace both the Laptop Gun cheat and the Unlimited Ammo - Laptop Sentry Gun cheat with RC-P120 instead and Unlimited Ammo - RC-P120's Cloak. This could have been released with the final version of PD instead because the RC-P120 is easily the best rapid fire weapon and its secondary function is just as cool as the Laptop Sentry Gun. The other cheat option is a time trial cheat. You must beat Air Force One - Antiterrorism on Perfect Agent in under 3:55 to unlock it. It's simply an upgrade to be used along side the other one. So instead I want RC-P120 to replace the Laptop Gun as the Weapons for Jo in Solo cheat and the Unlimited Ammo - RC-P120's Cloak to replace the Unlimited Ammo - Laptop Sentry Gun cheat. This is probably for convenience, but I also don't think function-specific infinite ammo codes have been released yet.

Last edited by 00Dark on Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good luck on this one 00Dark.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Replacing what weapon a cheat gives you shouldn't be too bad, but making the Cloak function of the RC-P120 not use up any ammo? That one sounds a lot harder to pull off. I've found the stage ID and stipulations necessary for unlocking cheats, but haven't tried to see where they are stored or how they work.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

acceptable67

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
Replacing what weapon a cheat gives you shouldn't be too bad, but making the Cloak function of the RC-P120 not use up any ammo? That one sounds a lot harder to pull off. I've found the stage ID and stipulations necessary for unlocking cheats, but haven't tried to see where they are stored or how they work.

This reminds me, have you figured out how to do the swapping of the cheats? Because if we could swap the weapons, we could swap the buddies, which we've been trying to figure out for I don't know how long. All I can do in the save states and rom's through the hex editor is just text minipulation, I can't actually change the values. (Do you know how to do this? :S)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: