ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

I lost my game...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
QB 45
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:03 pm    Post subject: I lost my game... Reply with quote Back to top

Hello everyone! This is my first post here, I'm glad to have found the place! I was a long-time regular at Perfect Dark Central before it went under.

I downloaded the remade PD for Xbox the moment I found out about it, and played it endlessly for a looooooong time. All the missions were done, many challenges and achievements done, life was great. Until I updated my console with a new game, and my PD has reverted to a "trial version" - so I've pretty much lost the game. Is there any way I can get the whole game back, or am I pretty much screwed?

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome! Did you maybe load your profile on other console and forget to restore it?

QB 45
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Unfortunately, no... I've only used this one console.. Sad It happened after I bought a different new game and applied the required system update. I want my PD back.... Crying or Very sad

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey welcome to the forums. I'm always into PD chat! I'm not an expert at the Xbox stuff. I have redownloaded games before. There is a history on your account or previous downloads. Not sure. Again, out of my expertise. I can't say about saves or whatever. Never lost my PD game yet.

QB 45
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks!

Next time I have access to Live, I'll look - that's a good idea.

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You definitely can download for free, games that you've gotten with your account. I had a mini golf game that got deleted a couple times. It reinstalled. The game save part of PD, I have no idea. That would suck for sure if you've lost that profile.

Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If you go to "Manage Account" in your profile settings, you can re-download your previous purchases from an option in there.

Here's a link:
http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live/marketplace-and-purchasing/download-content-history#cc784592ebca45b2b53d2ec6d6195344

QB 45
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So! Mixed results; I took it to a friend's house who has DSL on tap. Long story short, I have the full version of PD, complete with missions and achievements, but only when signed in to Xbox Live. Otherwise it stays as the trial version. It's good to know my hard work wasn't for naught, but my mobile hotspot won't support the data rates of Live.

I appreciate the help - I plan to stick around. I live and breathe firearms, maybe I can offer something to the forum in that regard Smile

Last edited by QB 45 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

jmm review
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Me and some friends are working on a Perfect dark XBLA video if you would like to help out with that?

QB 45
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sure! What would it involve?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: