ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

"Perfect Dark Core" prototype.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:14 pm    Post subject: "Perfect Dark Core" prototype. Reply with quote Back to top

Don't know if anyone has seen this before, but I found it rather interesting. Rare had this game (PD Core) in development after PD: Zero was released.

From Unseen64:
"Perfect Dark Core featured a more realistic atmosphere than its precedessors, with Joanna having a different and less feminine behaviour (smoking, flirting).
"

"During development of Perfect Dark Core, the team made drastic changes to this original concept. The player did no longer control Joanna Dark, but a male character that was also seen in gameplay footage that was leaked in 2009. Other decisions remained rather vague due to its nature of being a prototype."

Check out the link for more!:
http://www.unseen64.net/2011/03/21/perfect-dark-core-xbox-360-cancelled-prototype/

acceptable67

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Relatively cool, but due to the game hardly even textured yet there is no way we would of seen if it would of been anything spectacular. I guess nothing can compete with the classics.

QB 45
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very interesting. Although I must say I'm a little relieved to see that that kind of twist on the PD universe never came to be. In that conceptual picture, she looks like a turd. A great sequel would have consistency with the great original...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: