ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

What are some backward compatible games for Wii??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: What are some backward compatible games for Wii?? Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone heard anything official about the definite titles? A link would be great. I don't know, GoldenEye wise I haven't heard a peep "officially" from Nintendo. I still say, charge me $100 bux, I'll get it, and let all the corporations fight over what piece of the pie they get.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Even though a hundred dollars sounds ridiculously expensive for game ROM that is nearly a decade in age, I'd be willing to pay it. If it meant that I could play GoldenEye on a console, powered by a next gen processor, featuring sharper graphics and an interestingly designed controller, I'd shell out the cash. We would obviously want to make modifications to the ROM and play it back on the Wii, allowing us to fight it out in new multiplayer stages consisting of the leftover mission maps. Online gaming could easily bring the game back into the spotlight, but I don't see it happening officially. There are so many people bickering over the rights that it's hard to see it ever being released publicly by Nintendo. I have a feeling we will be able to emulate it on the system, just not legally. Still, there's plenty of time before the launch date. Never say never. Again?

The Extremist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's all up to Activision. Go spam them! Twisted Evil

JustinX32
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is Goldeneye going to be one of them?

The Extremist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

justin p demafilis wrote:
Is Goldeneye going to be one of them?

Nobody knows. It's up to Activision, as they hold the James Bond license.

SiberianSpecialForces
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
It's all up to Activision. Go spam them!

aye aye cap'n

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good idea.
Let's all go tick off the company that could potentially make or break our dreams of GoldenEye being downloadable on the Nintendo Wii's virtual console a reality. I'm sure they'd just love receiving an influx of fanboy's e-mails, demanding that they give the greenlight.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Game-On! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: