ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

What to do?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JustinX32
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: What to do? Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, I know this may be a long post but please read everything before replying.

To start things off, I am 16 and I am a junior attending high school.

I had a crush on this one girl for 4 months now and I really want to be with her. She is a junior and attends my school too.
I knew her since freshman year and I had a P.E. class with her. I noticed that she looked at me a lot but I never minded it.
Now, she has more advanced classes than me (AP classes) which means I don't have a class with her.
She is also shy and I barely see her in person because she goes to class very quickly.
The only time I get to talk to her is after school or on the weekends on Facebook or by texting.

So, I've been texting her a lot lately and I enjoyed every single moment of it. We also have very similar interests.
Although, the conversations we've had aren't that good and they die pretty easily.

One night, when the conversation was dying, I asked her if we could talk on the phone. She hesitated and said no, but in cute ways.
I kept trying to tease her in a cute way using text emotions and she did the same.
In the end, she ended up telling me that she was off to bed and said night.
I was sad after that. I couldn’t find the courage to call her and we were both too shy.

A month ago, she made a picture for me when I requested one the night before.
I used a good render and her picture turned out to be really nice. I used it as my Facebook profile picture and I gave credit to her.

One day later, I don't know why, but I actually confessed to her via text message. I told her that I liked her.
She then said "Oh, I didn't expect that." Later on, I asked her for an honest answer to my love confession.
She said "I only think about you as a friend. Sorry." I was kind of depressed after that, but I still talked to her a bit more.

What should I do? I don't want to give her up no matter what. I want to find a way for her to like me.
I don't mind if it takes months or until I graduate, I just need to know what to do.

She still talks to me sometimes. As a matter of fact, I chatted with her on AIM yesterday but she didn't talk much since she was watching some shows.

I want serious answers and advice please, because right now I'm really feeling down. :\

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well I got to say. And this is a serious answers for you.

Why not just try hanging out with her for a bit. Do not do anything that makes her think your gonna ask her out or something.

Give it sometime and she will forget all about this whole i like you thing.

Then try asking her out when you think its the right moment. Don't just point blank ask her out. Out of nowhere. It will just look weird to her.

Anyway here yet another serious answers.

Why not ask your real life friends on what they think. Instead of asking over the internet. This kinda reminds me of a guy name Keven1Gamer. This guy was asking all kind of stuff over this forums. And it was base on his real life stuff. And trust me it wont get you far.

But yeah internet asking for a real life relationship is not a good idea at all. Just saying. Wink

HackBond

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"I only like you as a friend"

You have been friend-zoned, bad luck man. afaik no way to escape it.

I know how it feels, even though I am only 15 and a major nerd that no-one likes. Wink

[Decoy] Antenna | Control | Silo | Escape

JustinX32
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EternallyAries wrote:
Well I got to say. And this is a serious answers for you.

Why not just try hanging out with her for a bit. Do not do anything that makes her think your gonna ask her out or something.

Give it sometime and she will forget all about this whole i like you thing.

Then try asking her out when you think its the right moment. Don't just point blank ask her out. Out of nowhere. It will just look weird to her.

Anyway here yet another serious answers.

Why not ask your real life friends on what they think. Instead of asking over the internet. This kinda reminds me of a guy name Keven1Gamer. This guy was asking all kind of stuff over this forums. And it was base on his real life stuff. And trust me it wont get you far.

But yeah internet asking for a real life relationship is not a good idea at all. Just saying. Wink

Thanks for the help and suggestions, EternallyAries. Very Happy
I'll try my best to hang out with her and I won't mention anything that would make her think that i'm asking her out.
Yeah, I asked some of my real life friends but I just wanted to see what you guys would suggest.

Spyster wrote:
"I only like you as a friend"

You have been friend-zoned, bad luck man. afaik no way to escape it.

I know how it feels, even though I am only 15 and a major nerd that no-one likes. Wink

Yeah, I think I did got friend-zoned. Sad
I know it's hard to get out of it but i'll try my best to do so. I won't give up that easily.

oldyz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Olll0000000oooo

What is love?

LoOk -
from experience i talk....
While you are practically blinded by the girl , i can pretty much tell you there is at least 1 to 3 that are attracted to you -
Even worse, 7 years or so later you might look back at pictures of the girl and compare them to your secret admirers & ask yourself what the Hell you where thinking...

I solved my "friendzone" problem by gettin' me a 'practice' girlfriend-
then you get to see how some women think and with any luck what you learn will be helpful on your quest....
-- by the way the "friendzone" problem went away after 2 years or so, & thanks in part to pure dumb luck and a social gathering... and some of that good ol' booze that got so trendy since '95
(i consider that cheating a little bit now-days tho)

Just get your mind of it with other girls or something else that suits your fancy and Por favor, have some pride & do no favors for her like some fool i know did
Oldyz

Oldyz is walking & sneezing uncontrollably

JustinX32
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oldyz wrote:
Olll0000000oooo

What is love?

LoOk -
from experience i talk....
While you are practically blinded by the girl , i can pretty much tell you there is at least 1 to 3 that are attracted to you -
Even worse, 7 years or so later you might look back at pictures of the girl and compare them to your secret admirers & ask yourself what the Hell you where thinking...

I solved my "friendzone" problem by gettin' me a 'practice' girlfriend-
then you get to see how some women think and with any luck what you learn will be helpful on your quest....
-- by the way the "friendzone" problem went away after 2 years or so, & thanks in part to pure dumb luck and a social gathering... and some of that good ol' booze that got so trendy since '95
(i consider that cheating a little bit now-days tho)

Just get your mind of it with other girls or something else that suits your fancy and Por favor, have some pride & do no favors for her like some fool i know did
Oldyz

Thanks for the suggestions bro. I'll think about what you said and maybe put it into action.
I also think you got a point there when you mentioned that there may be other girls attracted to me that I don't know about.

Hopefully I get lucky and solve my friend-zone problem.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: