ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

SOPA PIPA and ACTA acts.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MAURO
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oldyz wrote:
[color=darkblue]Olll0
@ Mauro -
you mean that legal cd's in Brazil have defective manufacturing?- or are way too expensive in normal stores -

[...] about the prices - at about 5 to 8 american dollars, with well distributed % of the money made & everyone in the music industry might end up well paid - NOTE - not filthy rich , but well paid- [...]

Legal cd's here has the same price of the imported, and the quaility of the material is lower. The imported has awesome quality, but it's expensive to import (tax of the country). We end up paying... 50% more than the normal if we import one.

5~8 american dollar? That's R$ 11~18,00 here in brazil. I don't mind paying even 40~50 reais (20~25 dolar), as long they made it with the same quality of your country! Very Happy

Bond: Your last chance! Give me the name!!

Lachaise: You still threat me, even without your weapon??

Bond: *BANG!*

oldyz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Olllllo
nahhhhhhh 25 dollars is too much -
I'd buy a whole artist's collection on a DVD for 25 dollars -
about 300 songs , some art & junk, some concert footage?

look Mauro , music is nice & all , but if musicians want to be filthy rich , we have to make them work for it -
I'd say, it is their duty to Work for it - make concerts and tours - and 3D simultaneous & uncensored live broadcasts
i have no beef with them charging 500 dollars a ticket (as long as they don't lipsync)
Personally , for 500 dollars a ticket , i better see Jesus come down from the heavens and tap dance on stage while multiplying the audience's beer - or i would ask for my money back

-----------------------

"New" developments -
ACTA is just another layer of the Copyright onion - or so it is said -
turns out there is another UGLY UGLY thing called
“Trans-Pacific Partnership”

TPP
within it:
read up on its
"Controversy over Intellectual Property (IP) provisions"
and you will see that this problem is not going away, it will just be attempted & attempted & over & over from different angles until they succeed...

Also , as a semi-related comment - Trade agreements NEVER seem to benefit the Proles -
-NEVER -

Oldyz is still reaping the untold riches that the Free commerce agreement brought to mexico

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: