ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

[Map] Aztec
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X
View previous topic :: View next topic  
00action
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mrkane: wreck has already ported all the bodys and heads from GE into PD, as far as i know we won't be modifying any of the modles as wreck would like to keep it looking as close to GE as possible.

saturn_81: i don't think any of us know the answers to those questions yet, you are correct that the tank in runway is not possible yet to our knowlegde. The first level dam wouldnt even fit into the level space until mrkane did some modifications to it, if you want more specifics i think you would be better asking wreck as i don't know what his thinking is when it comes to releasing a patch with missions.
https://www.twitch.tv/00action

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's really looking superb, 00action! Very Happy

I'm not sure if there will really be too many new level additions to VR (multiplayer), as they just don't play that well. We've tried making adjustments to the Jungle, and it simply performs too poorly to include. Even after all the work I put into a Frigate multi, it may not remain an official entry. Some levels have a better shot than others, but we (like Rare) have to make sure we maintain quality.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: