ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Crossbow Guilt

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thenoisydrum
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:22 pm    Post subject: Crossbow Guilt Reply with quote Back to top

Whenever I play Air Base I always save all of my arrows to fire at one of the blokes in the suitcase room after I have knocked him out. After I have finished my violent spree the victim looks like a pin cussion with arrows sticking out of his knee caps, his elbows, his forehead, cheeks (not butt cheeks as they only ever fall on their back) and torso.

It's very childish butt (ahem...) very satisfying and the noises they make are great.
Ok, back to the real world and I have just began a course of acupuncture for sciatic pain relief and a couple of times it has hurt as the needle enters one of the muscles in my hip area. It's only temporary and the pain stops once the needle is removed but all I can think about as I'm trying to chillax on the patient bed is how much pain those poor dudes must be in after I have finished with them (particularly those arrows fired directly into the kneecaps).

I have paused my go on this level to come and post this as I have just done exactly the same thing!

Do I need help?

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think we've all done horrible things to the innocent "civilian" characters in GE and PD. For instance, one of my favourite things to do in the Facility mission, was to use remote mines to send scientists soaring through the air. Doing this to Natalya while she stands in her cell was also quite humourous. I also love to drop down on top of Elvis while he rides up the lift in Attack Ship, which kills him in the process. Are we sick and twisted? I think we're just having a little fun. Wink

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

acceptable67

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
I think we're just having a little fun. Wink

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nah you don't need help at all.

Your just having some fun after all. Razz

I for one sometimes on goldeneye use the invisible cheat and all gun and unlimited ammo.

And go to a level that has tons of scientists . Like Facility.

I walk up to one grab a remote mines.

Make a full circle on the floor.

And walk away somewhere high to see him go flying.

Its so funny that i sometimes fall off my chair. (No joke)

So yeah your just fine. Smile

acceptable67

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Or you can commit mass murder in one of the bloodiest levels in the game, G5 Building. Take out that P90 (It's called something different in the game I believe..) and just blast the hell out of them. Have fun!

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Or you can commit mass murder in one of the bloodiest levels in the game, G5 Building. Take out that P90 (It's called something different in the game I believe..) and just blast the hell out of them. Have fun

Mass murder lately?

I sometimes grab the golden gun PP7 And mix it up with the silver gun PP7 thu the gun glitch. And walk in the streets level. And killing every single person including civilian.

And feel like a gangster now that's awesomeness.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

And who doesn't love hearing bodies crunching under the tank, as the unlucky person (more fun if it's a civilian) screams in agony?

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Trevor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I really hope that will happen in GEx, tanks crushing bodies Smile

It would be cool if AI could ride vehicles too.

Trev

thenoisydrum
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, the tank was particularly satisfying. So too was the yell that the victim gave. Unique to being squashed under the tank one believes Very Happy
PS. I wasn't being absoutely serious when I suggested needing help....!

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
And who doesn't love hearing bodies crunching under the tank, as the unlucky person (more fun if it's a civilian) screams in agony?

As a kid I would just go in runway and squash the guards for like 20 min. Good times

acceptable67

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:

Oh I remember that, aha!

acceptable67

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Trevor wrote:

Trev

That reminds me; I forgot, in GE you could drive the tank. You should take that and port it into Infiltration; Chicago etc bigger maps and drive it around and shoot stuff Very Happy

thenoisydrum
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

And now I realise that after plugging someone's body with sedation bolts you can shoot 'em out of the victim, pick 'em up and shoot 'em all over again.
Great fun Laughing

HackBond

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

acceptable67 wrote:
Trevor wrote:

Trev

That reminds me; I forgot, in GE you could drive the tank. You should take that and port it into Infiltration; Chicago etc bigger maps and drive it around and shoot stuff Very Happy

Mini Remote Control Tank anyone?

[Decoy] Antenna | Control | Silo | Escape

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: