ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Perfect Dark - Enemy Glitch in - Air Base - Espionage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Simdrew1993
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Perfect Dark - Enemy Glitch in - Air Base - Espionage Reply with quote Back to top

Here is a strange glitch I discovered back in 2011 in Perfect Dark, Please watch this YouTube video and I apologize for it not having the best quality, I hope you like it anyway and please let me know what you think of this glitch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiGqbTfk004&feature=plcp&context=C43c571bVDvjVQa1PpcFOeUqCj7xjzNksm41sYfRVqCPqDAbAnnXU=
Please watch in HD or else the captions and quality will not show up properly.

And here are other glitch's I discovered as well,
How to kill Trent Easton in Air Force One http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EixwpOYLeM
And Invisible Simulant Glitch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMzHE7ceuh8&feature=plcp&context=C4bd6d93VDvjVQa1PpcFOeUqCj7xjzNgqnj5xdtrpHOSONNvRt_20=

Oh and sorry for not introducing myself, I am Simdrew1993, I have been lurking the forums since 2006 and have never posted till now, I just signed up for an account recently. What brought me to the site years ago was gameshark, I had learned about it back when detstar.com was still around and used to play GoldenEye a lot back then, then I discovered Krijys gameshark codes and that it was possible to hack Perfect Dark with gameshark and that led me to the forums, I have been visiting since 2006.
I used to hack PD quite a bit but haven't in, well several years, I had too many bad experiences, replacing Velvet's head with Limousines and Taxi's, ugh... Very Happy And all kinds of crazy stuff.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's pretty cool. It's due to action blocks as you show using Joanna intead of Velvet and Joanna. Nifty.

Simdrew1993
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm, yeah very interesting.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, that was certainly something else.

Nice find there. Smile

Simdrew1993
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks, yeah you actually have to work for this glitch to be triggered, it's rather strange, I have had it happen before in either Solo or else co-op mode with a Simulant before not entirely sure how to activate it in those modes but I know it's possible, it's happened at least 2 or 3 times before for me, there must be something that triggers it even in those modes, and then Joanna will not get shot at.

I still think there are more things locked away in the game, like the CIA Agent and Stewardess appearing in Air Base, I figured out long ago that a code actually activates their action blocks and makes them appear, here is the code: walk through doors 80285798 0001 , this is the code that makes these characters appear, I've tried to figure out why, but I haven't came up with anything yet. I've tried looking at the action blocks of these mysterious characters but nothing, I used that walk through doors code and they seem to appear, even after I shut the code off on my gameshark Pro, they stayed in the game, but I think my gameshark had glitched or something because a few codes happened in the game afterwords, even after I shut them off. I also a long time ago used random codes back in 2006 and in War, a CI soldier appeared I am not sure how though, might have been the codes

And I apologize everyone for going sorta off topic, I just had to share that information.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: