ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Winter's Assassin Hacks: All Levels Solo and Multi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Winter's Assassin
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject: Winter's Assassin Hacks: All Levels Solo and Multi Reply with quote Back to top

*Please note I just started using the GE setup editor about a week ago...*

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6481804/AAll%20Levels.png
Simply put it's a menu expansion that handles all 60 (61 if you count Random) levels in Perfect Dark, Every Solo, Multiplayer and even beta level. I plan to replace the beta/blank setups with the original Goldeneye levels revamped in the same style as Felicity, Temple and Complex (Aka using Perfect Dark's Textures).
-----------------------------

Some key notes about this hack
-There are only minor known glitches/data conflicts with the selection menu mainly dealing with the texture of 2 objects in the game.
-There is room for every level in the both games including the in game variants, PLUS 2 more levels.
-The Classic weapons are readily available amoung the GE weapons.
-The Perfect Head menu text is a placeholder for when I figure out How to edit text. I haven't figured out how yet.
-----------------------

Final Version Hopes/dreams/aspirations
-All Goldeneye levels ported re-textured and Playable
-All Levels making use of Solo and Multiplayer setups
----------

Anyways This one of my major projects, most of it is just combining other peoples hacks, and credit to all of them for their hard work, especially 00 dark for his many Solo to multi Ports as well as those who made GE:X for making several of the GE ports a lot easier to work with. Feel free to ask questions and whatnot.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's pretty sweet

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It'd certainly be interesting to see what could be done with GoldenEye stages being made to look more like they belong in Perfect Dark. That's going to be quite a bit of work.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Winter's Assassin
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah it sure is but Most of PDs textures would work pretty well I think, the streets could use Chicago, I was thinking of making the Citadel with textures based off the Skedar Textures. The Hardest levels would probably be the Dam, and other snowy Mountain levels.

Winter's Assassin
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oy... I thought my job'd be a little easier since GE:X was out but alas I still can't figure out how to Get GE files into PD format, I still have to get the Solo-Multi setups working but I'll have to learn eventually. Is there a guide out there somewhere?

If I can get them to at least .obj files I can work with the editors to make a PD textured version.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: