ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Door in Runway
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DK25
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rey wrote:
They match up perfectly. They train being connected to Jungle and Depot would be more difficult because on Depot the train is scaled smaller.

Well, LOL. That would be a LARGE level, since Cuba is rather far away from Russia... Razz

DF Ank1
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hhahaha yes that would be large Very Happy.

Hey guys so after it´s interesting me if surface and bunker match i iported both into the editor. Look

As you can see i did not connect it perfectly. it´s because that you can see that they are 2 different grounds.

As you can see there is much space betwenn The Surface Vents and the bunker vents.

Also funny : When you look up in the surface vents, there is a ladder.

And in Bunker there is no ladder

Alec: Fate

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
DK25
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

In surface, the vent has a much larger diameter and height than in Bunker.

DF Ank1
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

no it´s the same (i think) it´s just my position witch it makes that

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
DK25
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Actually, when you fall down it in surface, you can clearly see that the door is twice your height.

Rey

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DK25 wrote:
Actually, when you fall down it in surface, you can clearly see that the door is twice your height.
The thing with this that theres 4 to connect,If your trying to do all I don't know. But as for train and Depot thats funny.

bmw
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If I continue to work on this I'll resurrect the old thread in the hacking forum, but for now here's one more set of hammer and editor pics. Those windows weren't exactly easy to angle and line up with the original architecture.

Rey

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow thats amazing. And this is within the building near the original starting point correct.

DK25
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, that looks great! Very Happy

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well BMW you never stop surprising me about your map designs. There always looking fresh and never the same. I am always excited to see you continue mapping these type of levels. And adding onto the original ones as well.

And also what will you be doing with the new room added to the facility?

DF Ank1
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i´m also trying to "add this secret" in dam. it´s very great and i will give you my hand it will be great . i just don´t want import more pictures. ( i think it´s called expliticts) so i don´t want that you see whar i doing with it. but hear is my little first pic. I have **** great ideas and now im gonna do that.

i have just some problems importing it into the GEeditor. the new tutorial how to add an obj. file to the GE room is to difficult for me. the old was better. however this can be done by another one...

(when importing the map and the bitmap files, there is no error or something else, but my new dam is not showing after i import it)

BTW : i know the beginning of the stairs is to small for walking down. so you are sure think how could i made other rooms when this is not correct ? i say one thing : there will be 1 or 2...maybe or 5 new doors in dam Wink

i just ever wondering where the green truck driving to....the dam must have a depot anywhere ^^......but i tell to much now....be surprised Smile

Rey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thats some sexy Sh*t!! Would look better if you put rails around the stairs to show were you enter.

Maxout

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

How we forget our author mind. The creators added details like that to make it more real. And it does explain how the tank and equipment can get in and out.

A realistic atmosphere makes the game easier to believe in/like imo. Though not everything is important besides getting Bond the heck out of there.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

MRKane

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DF1 Ank: That's a brilliant idea! As a hardened developer it's not often that I see something which makes me go "Woh...I've not thought of that one!" If you are going to do it, make sure you do things progressively, as it's very easy to "break" the dam level.

I agree with Maxout, I believe that a lot of Rare's early work was akin to fancy boxes: really polished and attractive, but when you look closer, there might not be much reason to the box as there's nothing inside it. A lot of those little details that have made it so famous might just stem back to the early 2000 habit of filling every corner with detail hehehe.

Rey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Again,little features like that though is what makes these great ideas.
Also I never saw the train Extended thing. That would be kinda cool.
Extended it is not enough. For I believe the level is to cramped. Its cool hell yes but making my level and doing the Intros of it. Most didnt work out because it was so cramped. Making it a little less cramped would make it cool. But,a train really is cramped like that so I don't know what im saying.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: