ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

thoughts...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SilverEye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:34 am    Post subject: thoughts... Reply with quote Back to top

Here between italy and iceland the weather is great. It's raining. And i mean real rain, just like god himself is taking a shower. I just finished my work for english(yes, i still go to school and learn english!). Here inside it's cosy, lucky enough Smile
Now you guys are all thinking to yourselves: what the heck.
I want to say with this that it is such a big miracle how we, people all around the world, with different ages, different cultures,...are collected on this one small site.
You guys are still thinking: what the heck, right?
I am just writing my thoughts. Tell me them too, if you want. I enjoy knowing the different thoughts of people. If you want. If you have some time, want ro relax, not talkng about business.
I want to say everybody on this forum will be there for everyone on this forum.
I will.Mr. Green

acceptable67

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"Location: somewhere between italy and iceland"

You don't know where you live ._.

I have to finish some homework, then I'm going to the YMCA for a bit.

Sogun
General
General

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Heh, I'm going to tell a rare story about how the internet changed the world forever.

Perfect Dark was recently released and a friend of mine bought a non official Ninteno magazine, Rare's game was on first page. He wanted the magazine because there was a Pokemon guide within it (or was bundled, I don't remember), and I was curious about the Perfect Dark review (I already had the game by then. BTW it scored a 97%).

But was caught my attention was a section about ALL GoldenEye cheats. The combo-like cheats were there (and I hadn't beaten all the levels so I wrote them down and tried them later. I thought it was a fake because so many years had passed since the GoldenEye release an it was a very crappy magazine I had never heard off Laughing). And many gamesharks codes were there, including some that made Statue and another level (was it Cradle?) available for multiplayer.

And I'm sure some of those GS cheats were made by people that post here, hehe. That was 12 years ago and I registered here two years ago; so after a decade we can talk to each other thanks to the internet!
Now I can say: "I never tried those GS codes because I never owned one, but your efforts made birth to the GE Editor and that's something that I really appreciate."
Even the Kakariko map I made reached GoldenEye director's himself thanks to the internet. I would never thought something like that will happen when I first played the game 15 years ago! Shocked

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm still amazed that we have some members of this site around 15 and younger who love playing GoldenEye and Perfect Dark. To think that they have been brought up on PS2/PS3 and Xbox consoles, with their pretty graphics and online gaming, and yet are more intrigued by two FPS titles from the N64 era. It's fantastic to see these games getting the respect they so deserve.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

HackBond

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
I'm still amazed that we have some members of this site around 15 and younger who love playing GoldenEye and Perfect Dark. To think that they have been brought up on PS2/PS3 and Xbox consoles, with their pretty graphics and online gaming, and yet are more intrigued by two FPS titles from the N64 era. It's fantastic to see these games getting the respect they so deserve.

When I first arrived, I was 12/13

[Decoy] Antenna | Control | Silo | Escape

SilverEye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, i never thought I would get this many reactions so quickly. This really proves this site is LIVING! Laughing
I have to admit that, wreck. Those guys, resisting the temptation of new games, playing Goldeneye, they get A LOT of respect from me.
That's a funny story there sogun. Never thought cheats where going to show up in a magazine.
And mr acceptable67 Laughing yes I DO know where I live, but are you REALLY THAT interetsed in my living place? Laughing I think i am very clear if i say that i live between italy and iceland. Take a map of europe, and you'll see. But don't go shouting here around where I live, okay? Laughing

MAURO
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like those types of conversation. I also like the idea of the internet connection all of us, although I find the internet more boring with the time...

Bond: Your last chance! Give me the name!!

Lachaise: You still threat me, even without your weapon??

Bond: *BANG!*

acceptable67

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SilverEye wrote:

And mr acceptable67 Laughing yes I DO know where I live, but are you REALLY THAT interetsed in my living place? Laughing I think i am very clear if i say that i live between italy and iceland. Take a map of europe, and you'll see. But don't go shouting here around where I live, okay? Laughing

I understand, was just joking around Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: