ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

monkeyface is dead or what???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Goldfinger 64
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SilverEye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:08 am    Post subject: monkeyface is dead or what??? Reply with quote Back to top

Since I am that curious to this goldfinger64 project, i searched around for every bit of information in this section. It seems big progress has been made sometimes, if i look at the marvelous screenshots. But suddenly, no recent information was here. also, it seems monkeyface, one of the most responsible people for this project, hasn't posted since, what, almost 3 years????
of course, this could be explained: the goldfinger 64 team wants to keep everything secret. But no post in almost 3 years??? this almost makes me think monkeyface is dead. The goldfinger project is alive, I hope and think, but what about monkeyface? Can't he just give a sign that he's still alive? or is he working in a dark cave, closed up, without light, only with his computer????
This is a big mystery for me, and it intrigues me enormousely...

HackBond

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Monkeyface's activity slowly began to drop, I guess he had life to deal with, which is perfectly acceptable.

Sogun
General
General

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know about Monkeyface situation because I didn't have the chance to meet him. Subdrag is the current leader of the Goldfinger 64 project and has been in contact with him.

As a member of the GF64 team, I can guarantee that the project is alive and kicking. We have been making good progress but there's still a lot of work to do. Heh, I'm sure Subdrag wants to update the GF64 site with some shocking pics, but we are still not there.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Monkeyface gave me the reigns about a year ago. He helped me a little bit, then disappeared into other things. There was a little bit of progress when he gave me his files, but I must admit there had not been significant progress made and the majority of progress has been since I took over. We've made great progress, think of GF64 as a real game, so you only get what information we publicly release, but a lot of progress has been made ! Your jaw will drop when the next promo shots are posted whenever they are.

MRKane

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hehehe yep.

SilverEye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

he started it, dissapeared as a real ghost, and you'll need to finish the artwork. sounds pretty epic.
I believe for 500 procent my jaw will drop with the next screenshots, my mouth will fall open and i'll scream MY GOODNESS. I trust you guys. this is gonna be perfect Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Goldfinger 64 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: