ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Possible To Add A Feature To Disrespect A Dead Corpse???

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
notatroll
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:09 am    Post subject: Possible To Add A Feature To Disrespect A Dead Corpse??? Reply with quote Back to top

example

after you kill someone, you have a the option to spit, kick in the head, fart, piss, jump up and down or pistol whip the dead corpse by entering a few buttons MK fatality style.

to kick the corpse in the head, you could enter something like.. left/left/right c

i think this option would add alot of spice and make it suck alot more when you die.

so if there is anyone capable of making this on the original rom please do so... ps we can talk a fee via pm or skype..

SilverEye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Okay sorry to say so but that sounds a bit dark.... Confused

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If someone made a mod like that, I wouldn't use it.

It's like "tea-bagging" (something that some people do in games to a downed opponent, if you don't know what it is, don't bother looking it up, it's not worth the few second of your time), I wouldn't do that either, as I'm straight, and I don't believe any straight male would do it, because of what it implies. Not that I'm criticising gays, of course, I'm just saying that I don't see how any straight male would do that, even in a game.

And video games are seen as immature enough by the press and other media, without stupid mods like the TC is suggesting here.

notatroll
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

the mods will rock.. dont hate

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think GoldenEye, and the world of James Bond, is a little above this.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

And faaaaar beyond

lmao.. just lmao

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I believe this is completely impossible in Goldeneye. Due to it being limited in certain ways. Plus most people on here clearly think it would be a terrible idea to add such a thing to the game. I find it more simple to just shoot someone in the head as soon there dead. Wink

AstroBomber
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Notatroll please don't troll.

zoinkity

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Until they respawn you can shoot a player and recieve credit for that type of hit. They're only invisible, not removed.

Secondly, nobody is going to spend days/weeks coding in a series of animations and a handles within the button code system to trigger them just so they have the priviledge of acting immature. This isn't Quake.

AverageGamerStoner1
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

somebody please lock this off

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kill thread.. do eet.. I have yet to see a thread fallen to a mod and/or any staff

SilverEye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

C'mon, notatroll, read your title of this topic. Slowly. Out loud. Next, scream James Bond. You see how they don't fit together?
Anyway, anyone else here sees that.
Also, stop creating controversial threats that get reactions wanting it to be locked. Nobody is happy with that.
it's good you have ideas. But here's a suggestion: think about them first, before throwing it on these forums. Tell your ideas to yourself first, out loud, and you'll realize you're too impulsive.
Should this be locked? I don't care, since nobody is going to spend more time to it. It is already sort of locked. I just can't say anything about locking or not, since I don't manage this forums. But I can say that you're not making yourself popular with this around here.
No offence. I'm just a random guy from over the internet. So why would you care about this? Laughing
Nobody gets happy of being annoying, so I suggest forgetting this case, and I won't say anything anymore.

nrswy18
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

notatroll please troll somewhere else. this is getting ridiculous

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It would appear as though the general consensus is that disrepecting a corpse in GoldenEye is a bad idea. On top of that, no one is willing to donate any of their free time to even begin attempting such a task. Before this thread takes a turn for the worse, I'm going to lock it. Please do not bring this topic back up in the future. Thank you.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: