ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

MULTIPLAYERX PISSED OFF AT MUPEN64 Grrrrrrrr lol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:23 am    Post subject: MULTIPLAYERX PISSED OFF AT MUPEN64 Grrrrrrrr lol Reply with quote Back to top

Okay so Mupen64 is third party non compatible garbage even with the BEST third party controllers. It badly needs an update and has NO backup memory to stop resetting itself to f*&king fullscreen mode. lol Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! It also will not allow you to just check mark the g*#damned Wink controller 2 option to test around in multiplayer. Anyone have a default config file I can grab before I burn this thing to the ground in a GoldenEye rage? Wink Im so pissed but trying to find humor in it because Mupen has been in development for so long and it still has so many STUPID issues Cool

All I wanted to do was play online with 00Dark but noooooooooooo I have controller issues with this piece of sh&% and my controller works FLAWLESSLY with PJ64

acceptable67

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've never had many good experiences with Mupen. I only use it for online play (though recently stolens PD/GE multiplayer.beautiful thing).

This should be moved to Emulation.

P.s. you can vent all you want, but it's not the end of the world Smile

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:55 am    Post subject: oops Reply with quote Back to top

damnit I posted it in the wrong place!!! see what anger does? Wink yes Mupen can be a a suicidal tendency lol Guess I'll just have to play 00Dark today when he wakes up and see!

notatroll
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

um, you using mupen betta ++ or just mupen?

mupen betta ++ does all the things you are complaining about.

mupen betta is the best emulator for multiplayer and for practicing multiplayer

zoinkity

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It does have that serious bug where it will try to use allocated memory even when the allocation failed in such a way you'll get a BSOD or immediate shutdown.

Probably not a problem for people with a couple gigs, but the less memory you have and the more intensive the settings the more likely it is to occur. Heaven forbid any other programs are running.

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:00 pm    Post subject: Anyone have a good version of this POS ;) Reply with quote Back to top

I have tried two different versions. Both are++ f#%king POS garbage. Does anyone have a link to a good version of MUPEN. I'm about to plastique my pc if I can't find a replacement for this glitchy f*@ker. Help Wink

acceptable67

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Anyone have a good version of this POS ;) Reply with quote Back to top

MultiplayerX wrote:
I have tried two different versions. Both are++ f#%king POS garbage. Does anyone have a link to a good version of MUPEN. I'm about to plastique my pc if I can't find a replacement for this glitchy f*@ker. Help Wink

Hmm if it's just online troubles, please download Stolen's 1964 emulator + his multiplayer/online program. It get's fantastic connection and I don't think your controller should have issues.

Offline play - Project 64 of course, but I think you know that.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Moved to the Online And Emulation forum.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: