ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

omg :O new goldeneye game anyone seen this?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> James Bond Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:18 am    Post subject: omg :O new goldeneye game anyone seen this? Reply with quote Back to top

Cool I am uuuummmmm hoping this will be a great game. http://www.007legends.com/

SilverEye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mmh sorry to say you but this game got very bad reviews. but if you really like bond games, it would be fun for you. the concept is nice.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, it isn't a new "GoldenEye" game, really...
They pretty much just took their new GoldenEye engine and mashed together scenarios from various Bond films to fill in the mission campaign. Of course, they all star the Daniel Craig version of 007, yet feature appropriate likenesses of the other characters. And for some reason, they have a different actor performing the James Bond dialogue. Between destroying old storylines, throwing in melee boss fight sequences, and trying to modernize everything, it seems as though most reviews have been heavily critical of this one. I've yet to play it, and it'll likely be a while before I do.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

HackBond

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Reviews said it was the worst game ever of the new generation.

Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GoldenEye Reloaded was great, but not perfect. 007 Legends is a total shambles!

It also has a weapons upgrade system that seems pointless, and more suited to a game like Deus Ex.

There are a couple of moments that are kinda cool - like the laser table scene from Goldfinger, although the voice of Auric is rubbish, and the voice acting is just as good as Valentin's "Bring It To Me" line from TWINE 64, so not that good at all!

Not only is the game an insult to the 007 games series, but it's a big middle finger up to the world of Bond, and for a game that's supposed to celebrate 50 years of Bond, it feels half finished and they shouldn't have even bothered making it in the first place - which sounds harsh, but it's true!

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:59 pm    Post subject: WELL MOTHERF@#KER LOL Reply with quote Back to top

Mad Are they ever going to get it and use the standards of n64 and make the damn thing right? Shocked

KellyWinni
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

it seems as though most reviews have been heavily critical of this one. I've yet to play it, and it'll likely be a while before I do.

There are so many fantastic dvd videos which i loveand strongly recommend this great website of www.hotdvdmarket.com,all our items are for free and fast shipping

HackBond

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Why do I think Kelly is part human, part adbot?

acceptable67

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Spyster wrote:
Why do I think Kelly is part human, part adbot?

Heh, I mentioned in IRC chat. I'm totally confused too.

SilverEye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

why?
because he reacts normal on a topic, but also spams it with ads.
He must be a sales manager or something like that Laughing

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There have been three accounts just like this one, now. It seems to scan the previous posts in the thread and copies out sections into a new one. This example from KellyWinni was actually using a section from my post earlier on.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

SilverEye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

heh you're right Wreck.
Remarkable that we didn't notice that before. It was very simple actually...
good job by stopping again one of those damn adbots Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> James Bond Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: