ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

"BETA Release" Deep Sea w teleport MULTI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:17 pm    Post subject: "BETA Release" Deep Sea w teleport MULTI Reply with quote Back to top

Been working really hard on this one trying to figure out how to set the action blocks to detect player 2. Use this one for now. Only 2 small weapon placements near the laser scope area. I will not be posting this beta test on my website, just here Wink. Player 1 warp works PERFECTLY so I know we are close to getting this sh*t to work flawlessly in multi Smile Uuuuuuuummmmm Sub any help would rock please Wink. Player 2 will not detect with Current Player, etc. Still have a few left to try. Enjoy!!!

OH BTW: This XDELTA includes 00Darks All Solos in Multi as well. ALL 14 SOLO levels available in combat simulator ;D

DOWNLOAD:

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I never could figure out how to warp more than once for multi, though I did try (see action block on my site, which you prob already found). It's too bad, would've been nifty.

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:22 pm    Post subject: good news!! Reply with quote Back to top

You can repeat the action block but you have to start at 1000/433, then 1001/434, 1002/435. I included the binary so you can look at it and test it. I'm very excited to say that this beta sample allows you to warp to each area with joanna only. I just can't figure out which tags the blocks need to sense player 2 yet.

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:26 pm    Post subject: Hey Sub Reply with quote Back to top

Is there any way we can change character IDs? Like instead of 2player default loading VELVET instead of Carroll? I noticed the IDs only had VELVET 2 player

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think there's an id for players 3 and 4. Although FD means current guard, but probably not useful here. I'm really not sure how to make this work, you're treading new ground and I got stuck when I was trying to do just what you were doing.

I also couldn't get the player to warp more than once at same warp point.

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SubDrag wrote:
I don't think there's an id for players 3 and 4. Although FD means current guard, but probably not useful here. I'm really not sure how to make this work, you're treading new ground and I got stuck when I was trying to do just what you were doing.

I also couldn't get the player to warp more than once at same warp point.

Wink Well I came up with an ingenious way around that though it's a lengthy process. I can set pads in a pattern from one portal to another so player 1 can go back and forth. I'm not sure how many action blocks you can max out but I was planning on at least making it to where Player 1 can just go wherever player 2 spawns and give player 2 a bunch of farsight weapons to even out the odds Wink should be interesting but still going to try to get player 2 warping (if it's possible)

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'll give this a try when I have the time Very Happy

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The Avatar just seems to be YOU Paradox Wink Anyone else wanting a custom sig or avatar let me know. MultiX

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: