ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Build of PJ64 1.7 using AQZ netplay.. flawless

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mistamontiel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Build of PJ64 1.7 using AQZ netplay.. flawless Reply with quote Back to top

Rather than using servers or p2p, you unblock whatever TCP port necessary.. wide enough range to use.. and you can actually host for 2-3 other clients. Just a simple four-digit TCP port will work

If it works perfect offline.. it will online. The sync is very nice.. though could be slightly prone to input delay. Even TWINE (World Is Not Enough) works flawlessly. Still can't use controller pak/states in netplay though

The one I archived, it uses the same input plugin as 64++'s. Your config will carry over. As for the gfx plugin, it uses a more recent 3D8, which I don't think carries over settings from the older one. I have it set at 1024x768. Set input to AQZ and config.. make sure it's on N-Rage.

As for PD.. there is little stutter when you switch weapons. GoldenEye:X V4 ran much smooth on it. Ahh, remember do a rightclick>Edit Game Settings on it. 8MB and 16kbit will do

BUT.. GE:X V5 there is something new. Is it the header name ? I could not make it use my 100% PD .eep save file.. rather it spawns a GoldenEye X.eep .. and I do not wish to do all the Gameshark work if it would even work. Mupen also does not refer to it as Perfect Dark anymore (top left)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4262766/N64LIFE/Project64_v1_7_AQZ.rar

Last edited by mistamontiel on Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It has it's own save Wink You'll need to earn challenges!

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, GE:X has its very own save file. We changed the ROM header and the product ID code, so now the PD saves won't be recognized anymore. This means that people can't just load in a completed Perfect Dark mission campaign / combat simulator with everything unlocked for GoldenEye: X (when missions are implemented). You'll have to play through it and earn all the goodies yourself. Smile

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ahh.. Embarassed

I did manage via Mupen to use my PD save.. so what am I doing wrong in PJ ? Couldn't tell me huh Sad

Great work !! Keep @ it

Last edited by mistamontiel on Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
Yeah, GE:X has its very own save file. We changed the ROM header and the product ID code, so now the PD saves won't be recognized anymore. This means that people can't just load in a completed Perfect Dark mission campaign / combat simulator with everything unlocked for GoldenEye: X (when missions are implemented). You'll have to play through it and earn all the goodies yourself. Smile

Aaahhh now that's cool. Cool It's a true watermark of authenticity Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: