ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Battlefield 1942

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mistamontiel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:46 am    Post subject: Battlefield 1942 Reply with quote Back to top

The best PC game ever. Still very widely played/supported. And the modding community, I mean, my BF1942 directory is nearly 60 gigs.. but a very convenient game

You're not just a soldier..you're EVERYTHING ! Man ships, submarines, tanks, dogfight, bomb troops/armor, jeeps, APCs, I mean, new battle every single time. And 64 player

Truly unique and destructive, it's infinitely breathtaking+FUN.. the game is from 2002 and you always experience a new match.. 32vs32 and sometimes even 64vs64 depending if server is actually good

Ya I know there's BF2, and soon to be BF3..my budget hardware will not cut it sadly

Last edited by mistamontiel on Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:28 pm; edited 11 times in total

armymen12002003
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

another one of my favorites

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
mistamontiel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow.. thank ye for the bump !!

Oh and quick word of advice to anyone interested.. you're better off getting all individual.. meaning both expansions too. Both collections are prone to having key misprints

And to update my views from first post.. I got a gfx card and BF2 in entirety retail, perhaps a half year ago

Yes, just BF2 (2005), it's too real little fun.

Games used to be games.. sigh

I'm most often playing in MoonGamers BF1942 server.. the most legit.. and they run both expansions every Sunday.. xfire me

mistamontiel

armymen12002003
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lol sorry i didn't look at the date when the thread was created

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
mistamontiel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It was compliment good sire.. tallyho

armymen12002003
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ok lol

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Exceeding the 64 slot limit is very much real. I've played nearly 64vs64 before. The server is usually sitting at 110 slot but VERY much active. THE TORTURE BOX. Supports both retail and digital (free) clients

Here's a tribute but nothing sorrow at all once you're ingame. All fun. Funnest PC or any game ever I will add

Do not get EITHER of the two packs. They are prone to misprints. Base BF1942 and both expansions individually = golden

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT1lTH0zflI

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Love this game Smile I was PISSED when I couldn't play it on 64 bit Sad Not sure if my other fav BF Vietnam has same issue or not :"( GREAT f*cking game for sure. Cool

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

For damn sure

You can run it crash-free. I have been on 7 64-bit. Patch up to v1.6 then v1.61 final, apply nocd crack, set NT compatibility = golden

Ye may crash once, MAYBE twice, but it will iron itself out

Everyone else who doesn't want to order base BF1942 and does not want expansion support, you can pick up BF1942 with EA's Origin client, free to play. Under Demos section. Don't know why it's there. All the mods work too

Too bad you'll need the damn client to launch it, but once you see BF1942.exe , kill Origin.exe

Talleh HOH

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qYZdx8wujs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKCtVDJoCe8

Ridic clips LOL awh man forever reminisce the days of mega slot (128!) like all of 2013 .. according to the MG that needs Linux machine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Game-On! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: