ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

*Coming Soon* Datadyne X with rooftops

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:53 am    Post subject: *Coming Soon* Datadyne X with rooftops Reply with quote Back to top

I plan on working on this for the next 2-3 weeks. I'm curious about warp blocks and just how far you can push the limits. There will be warps to get you BACK to Datadyne if you can't seem to snipe or blow up whatever player is near the windows Wink. Pretty sure you can blast walls and it travel THROUGH them and hit the other player as well. This is my last project before going back to GoldenEye for a while. Lot of people whining about getting all Solo levels together in 2 patches and fill up the ENTIRE menu. We'll see if it can even be done. Rolling Eyes I know Dam is a bitch getting to work in some multi setups along with Silo and Aztec. We will see Wink. Anyway here's a teaser.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Funny, I always had an idea to have a multi on rooftops, though I was going to add bridges hehe.

acceptable67

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've ALWAYS wanted to do this but never carried it out. I don't know why. Good luck! (P.S. you may need to rebuild the outer buildings in a modeler, only front face exists)

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Only using maybe 3 of them. You can convert the tops to clipping and then flag them as WALKABLE. 00Dark wanted to have a multi with all the buildings clipped out. This would be possible now that warps work Wink OR have bridges like Sub said.

fantsu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Perfect Dark multiplayer levels, BUT with teleports would be awesome.
Just teleporting from datadyne bottom floor to top and vice versa and you would not have to use lifts at all.

Maybe Facility with a teleport from the bathroom vents to the bottling room?
Very Happy

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

fantsu wrote:
Perfect Dark multiplayer levels, BUT with teleports would be awesome.
Just teleporting from datadyne bottom floor to top and vice versa and you would not have to use lifts at all.

Maybe Facility with a teleport from the bathroom vents to the bottling room?
Very Happy

That would definitely be cool. Nice idea! I'll be including the binaries if anyone wants to copy the examples and do some of these. I'll be taking a break from Perfect Dark for at least a month after this. We are moving and are also leaving out of town for a week to house hunt. Multi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: