ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

STAR TREK III: THE SEARCH FOR GE MASTER ;)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Website & Message Board Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:45 am    Post subject: STAR TREK III: THE SEARCH FOR GE MASTER ;) Reply with quote Back to top

Okay so I was wondering.....I PMed GE MASTER like a month ago and no response. The last time he posted was over a year ago!!! Shocked Anyone know if the old boy is okay? Do we need to call the FBI and report missing forum creator? Wink I'm actually worried about my long lost friend. I used to talk to him over the phone before he had babies.

Here's his last post before the Klingons abducted him lol

http://www.shootersforever.com/forums_message_boards/viewtopic.php?p=49386&highlight=#49386

I'M A CONCERNED CITIZEN Crying or Very sad After all he is directly reponsible for promoting goldeneye to the level it's become Thank God Wreck chose a life of celibacy? Wink Have no idea if the Wreckster is married or has kids but bravo for superior admin work on here!

SilverEye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah,Monkeyface(who started the great idea of goldfinger 64) seemed to dissapear in the same way,probably cuz life was calling,which is very acceptable,maybe it's the same case with GE master?

acceptable67

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I remember GE posting a while back that he simply does not have time to run this forum or be active with anything really, as he has life to attend to. He'll pop in about once a year or so.

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It took a while, but he did eventually get back to me about my password here. (Hence why I'm posting again instead of just lurking.)

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:03 am    Post subject: aaaahhhhhh Reply with quote Back to top

yes well I'm on temp retirement for maybe 2 years lol until the baby is old enough for daycare and not helpless kind of nice actually as I was getting burned out dealing with stupid, mean customers as a Toyota service writer.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You could either look at it as "life getting in the way", or as "finding better things to do with your life". If I were in his shoes (married with children), I probably wouldn't be on much, either. He's still paying the bills around here, so he does still care about the community and the evolution of GoldenEye.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
You could either look at it as "life getting in the way", or as "finding better things to do with your life". If I were in his shoes (married with children), I probably wouldn't be on much, either. He's still paying the bills around here, so he does still care about the community and the evolution of GoldenEye.

Understand. Once I go back to work later on I'll drop off the face of the earth too I'm sure. Lol I'm fortunate my wife has a good paying job. It's nice taking a break from society. Lol My baby seems to like her daddy too Cool Well I miss ole Graham.... hope he visits again soon!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Website & Message Board Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: