ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

NHL 2006 on Xbox Live....does life get any better?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:46 am    Post subject: NHL 2006 on Xbox Live....does life get any better? Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, I'm not supposed to be playing games these days....school right? I've got a sore thumb from playing nhl 06 the past couple days. Wow, what a friggin hoot. I'm crap as they come which doesn't really matter. It's sad in a way seeing that there are only about 20-40 players online at one time though. Canadians, we must stick together. Even more sad when there is less than 10 people on the planet playing it!!

mrjeffguy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's pretty ridiculous, 10 people. The odds of playing the same person twice in Halo at any time of the day is like nothing, but it did happen to me once.

Keith
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

In halo I was playing with my firend once, and we got double team against the same two guys three in a row. And once I played head-to-head against the same guy three times in a row, and then played with him again like 4 games later but ya, only 10 people online in a new game is pretty crazy. Now when they start getting older...

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I did think it was a bit of a bad idea for them to actually post the number of player online. Just shows you that if a game is umpopular, you won't find anyone online to play. Rogue Agent is a prime example, try going online and finding someone to play on live. I think it's better thinking that there are hundreds of players online in ea's example, than knowing the sad truth.

Gold_N_Eye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GE MASTER wrote:
I did think it was a bit of a bad idea for them to actually post the number of player online. Just shows you that if a game is umpopular, you won't find anyone online to play. Rogue Agent is a prime example, try going online and finding someone to play on live. I think it's better thinking that there are hundreds of players online in ea's example, than knowing the sad truth.

I play Goldeneye:Rogue Agent everyday and there is always people playing online.

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Really? On Xbox? I should play it again some time if that is the case.

Gold_N_Eye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Now don't expect thousands of players but there is always several games going on in the evening and whenever I play they call me a cheater because I get so many kills. But every one plays liscence to kill, so its one shot one kill, so its easy to kill people. I've been from rank 2000 to 33 right now and I started in February. This game is great online, especially when you play liscence to kill is very very intense because you constantly need to look side to side for ennemies, It's fast-paced. That is one game i wish i had a mouse for the aiming Wink .

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Game-On! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: