ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Favourite Challenges

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thenoisydrum
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:20 pm    Post subject: Favourite Challenges Reply with quote Back to top

Mine are 16, 19 and 21.
One thing that still gets me about 16 (Medical dude in the Falicity) is that he seems to disappear for ages at the end where the toilets are whilst at the other end lacing the joint with mines Cool. Has anyone else noticed this? Does he get caught in the air vents?

Last edited by thenoisydrum on Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I pretty much exclusively play and love 30.

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I personally suck ass. But have everything unlocked in emulation

So what do challenges do ? You have to beat 1-30 and then you have all combat sim unlocks..?

I noticed the stars also tell how many players helped. Don't know if they mean anything more than say you had help, or if they count against progress even

Rey

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

me i loved all the hard ones.The guy doesent get stuck or nothing,he just waits for you.Basically he tricks you to go to him.I loved the one were it was one shot kill and you had to protect a weaker sim.

thenoisydrum
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rey wrote:
The guy doesent get stuck or nothing,he just waits for you.Basically he tricks you to go to him.

I hate him even more now! Laughing

Rey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thenoisydrum wrote:
Rey wrote:
The guy doesent get stuck or nothing,he just waits for you.Basically he tricks you to go to him.

The thing is,perfect sims always have the radar even when its turned off.They always see you even if you dont.It can be tested as him being your partner and putting him to follow.I may make Sim forum.

thenoisydrum
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rey wrote:
thenoisydrum wrote:
Rey wrote:

The thing is,perfect sims always have the radar even when its turned off.They always see you even if you dont.It can be tested as him being your partner and putting him to follow.I may make Sim forum.

Unlike Goldeneye I haven't spent enough time understanding these type of things about PD.
I need to pull my socks up.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Even in the Assignment I've replaced that Felicity Proximity Mines Challenge with in GE:X, the Sim acts in the same fashion (and it isn't Facility). You litter an area with mines and wait for him to walk into it unexpectedly, and you'll wind up staying there for a very long time. Not long after you set them off yourself, and he'll come barging in. Quite smart, really.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

thenoisydrum
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm gonna bust that Sim's ass!

kwakkles
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

In order:

Challenge 30, modified.

Modification one: I reset my red team sim teammate to meat intelligence.

Modification two: I reset my red team sim teammate to easy intelligence.

Modification three: I reset my red team sim teammate to dark intelligence

Modification four: I delete my red team sim teammate completely, and go solo against the two Yellow team darksims.

Challenge 29.

I sometimes modify Challenge 29 to add more darksims to their Yellow team, but it ends up being easier.

Challenge 26, modified.

Modification one: I reset the Yellow team sims intelligence to both being dark.

Modification two: Same as modification one but with additional darksims on their Yellow team. Three darksims on their team versus me is just as easy to beat as two darksims. Four darksims is challenge. Five darksims is really hard.

Challenge 18.

Challenge 11, modified.

Modification: I reset the Yellow team sim intelligence to dark. I beat the challenge with the same ease as had I left the sim intelligence as the default normal intelligence, handily, 10-0 shutout without a death, thanks to the tranquilizer gun.

Challenge 17, modified.

Modification one: I reset the Yellow team sim intelligence to Dark.

Modification two: I add more darksims to the Yellow team - two, three, four simulants. Four darksims on their Yellow team is hard to beat.

Rey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I must say that the challenges were well planned. The weapons that were placed in the level made for strategy. Like having the Tranqulizers to hit the Alien in villa so he could not screw you over.

Maxout

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hacking in the grid stood out. They're all alright.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: