ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

super skorpian

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SiberianSpecialForces
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: super skorpian Reply with quote Back to top

ok i have failed for the last time to mod the klobb into (what me and my friends call) the "super skorpian." any tips on how to make this transformation?

clip size: 20------>50
damge: crap---->phantom level
accuracy: crap----->less crap (phantom level)
rate of fire: crap----->zmg level
display name: klobb------>Super Skorpian

yes im a horrible hacker but any tips? me and my friends want to really turn this p.o.s. weapon into a cool one

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Klobb as the "Super Skorpion" request...

All weapon specs base codes hacked by: Viper and Delta FORCE

Clip to fifty: 810327C4 0032
Firing Rate at ZMG lvl: 810327C6 0200
Damage at Phantom lvl: 810327D0 3FB3, 810327D2 3333
Accuracy at Phantom lvl: 810327D4 4140
Name change to Skorp:
812AC8D4 536B
812AC8D6 6F72
812AC8D8 700A
812ACD90 736B
812ACD92 6F72
812ACD94 700A
812AE7F2 536B
812AE7F4 6F72
812AE7F6 702E

The name "Super Skorpion" is a little too long for the text string to allow, not for a simple modification anyway. I'd have to reroute the offsets to something unused, requiring many more lines of code. I hope that the short name of "Skorp" will suffice. Smile

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

E3Esxt02
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

so if i enter them into my shark....from top to bottom it would work for me?

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Enter each of the codes from my previous post into your GameShark and start up the game. It should change the name and specs of the Klobb weapon. I reconfigured it on console (using Viper & Delta FORCE's base codes), then tested it out on Project64. If you experience any problems with the Skorp mod, make sure that the codes are in correctly.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

SiberianSpecialForces
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dude thank you so much for the quick response Wreck! (im a very poor hacker). This code is amazing; my friends and i love it and i pretty much reconvinced "the unbelievers" to play goldeneye. i doubt any game will have the amount of replay value that goldeneye has!

Maxout

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What are you trying to do to the klobb. You might as well dump it for your own weapon. I can't imagine a cooler looking weapon making the noise the klobb does when it fires.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

E3Esxt02
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wreck i double checked and all the codes are entered right....everything works cept for the name....not sure why??

SiberianSpecialForces
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey the klobb is weaker thank a staple gun (staple gun penatrates the skin) but it looks **** wicked

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: