ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Agent Dossiers needed for GoldenEye vault!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SilverEye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks a lot! Wink

Rey

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What happened to my Goldeneyevault profile? I just happened to look.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oops my bad, should be ok now.

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Agent Dossiers needed for GoldenEye vault! Reply with quote Back to top

Biography: MultiplayerX started hacking right near the end of the gameshark scene. Stumbling across graham dingsdale's goldeneyeforever website by complete accident, gameshark coding and playing solo levels in multiplayer became an immediate obsession. Personal memory, "I remember first seeing Solo levels as multiplayer levels on ge masters website. The pictures gave me complete CHILLS and I was hooked from there. It was unreal what these guys had accomplished finding memory addresses. Then came the day when Krijy figured out where the games setups were located and that finding BLASTED GoldenEye to the popularity it is today (in my opinion). No one had ever seen the game EVER playable like this and it BLEW UP across the web."
Email: sastorytellerfilms@yahoo.com
Last Known Whereabouts: Oregon
Multi Character: Bond Tux
Favorite Classic Solo Level: Jungle
Favorite Classic Multi Level: Egyptian
Favorite New Solo Level: NA
Favorite New Multi Level: Colombia
Favorite Weapon: Tank round
Best GoldenEye Story: NA
Heard about GoldenEye Editing: Online
Advice for Future GoldenEye Editors: Patience and keep the gameplay original.
Upcoming Projects: Several GE projects ONE involving complete makeovers of all multiplayer levels to give a fresh look and removing dullness in levels like BASEMENT, STACKS, etc. Custom GE and PD levels when time allows.
Hacking accomplishments: Made teleporting possible in multiplayer in Perfect Dark. (Help from Subdrag) First person to make DeepSea playable as a full level. First hacker to make all 20 levels in Goldeneye playable from the multi menu. GOLDENEYE LEGEND. First hacker to create a level for Cuba with NO issues. Additional thanks to Wreck for patching ghosting issues and Subdrag for scaling assistance.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You're up.

bmw
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm not sure how I overlooked this thread all these years. I guess since I have the honor of having the first ever post on your site I should fill this out.

Biography: Semi-retired Goldeneye hacker. Thanks to much assistance from wreck, I took an early interest in gameshark hacking and created somewhere around 8 custom maps, each using a full 250 lines of code. From there my interest in goldeneye hacking grew and I eventually became quite proficient with the goldeneye setup editor and hammer. On a side note, I'm sure I'm the only hacker here who has never played Perfect Dark and has never seen a single Bond movie.
Email: bmw@moderntunes.com
Last Known Whereabouts: Somewhere in Michigan
Multi Character: Trevelyan, since whoever I'm playing against always insists on being Bond, Trevelyan ends up being my next best choice.
Favorite Classic Solo Level: Control Room
Favorite Classic Multi Level: Facility, with proxies
Favorite New Solo Level: A little biased here, gotta go with Library. After that though, it would be the Island.
Favorite New Multi Level: Gameshark version of the Science Lab, with remote mines. Love all the explosions and shattering glass.
Favorite Weapon: KF7 Soviet - great all-purpose weapon
Best GoldenEye Story: Probably just the amusement that others get when I hook up the gameshark and load custom levels.
Heard about GoldenEye Editing: Was google searching for a gameshark code to unlock the locked door at the end of the facility multiplayer level. Next thing I knew wreck was showing me how to use a hex editor to locate presets.
Advice for Future GoldenEye Editors: Pay attention to detail - this is what distinguishes good missions and multiplayer maps from great ones.
Upcoming Projects: Runway Expansion; May eventually finish Cabin Fever
Recon Photo: Gonna go with one of my older forum pics -

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah I hadn't realized you weren't there, you're up now too.

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SubDrag wrote:
You're up.

Gracias mi amigo Wink Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: