ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

New Level Release

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
acceptable67

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:05 pm    Post subject: New Level Release Reply with quote Back to top

Hey folks. Pleased to announce that me and Jonaeru collaborated a little bit ago to make a new PD level. It's already been posted to vault, and can be viewed here: http://goldeneyevault.com/viewfile.php?id=273

The level is over the 'Deep Sea' slot in the Solo Missions menu.

Enjoy.

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just gave this a try, not a fan of the Warehouse level but you guys made a pretty fun mission in it.

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gave it a go as well. I liked it, the beta music was my favorite part of this haha

Rey

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm,I always wanted to make a level out of this. I would always walk around in PD's levels and think were to add the presets and such.

SATURN_81
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I really liked this level and objectives for, perhaps maybe more guards missing, if you are thinking of doing a review of this mission I would like to be aƱadieran doors, vents can be refilled with gadets or weapons for the mission.

this mission I liked it precisely because it is stable and covers some aspects so then you feel like playing it again, some of the missions that came first to PD tenianla speed or framerate pretty hard, so I hope this is as initially the first goldeneye patches were pretty hard in the past and today are quite stable.

SilverEye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm going to try it on of these days, a level made out of teamwork should be great Smile

Jonaeru
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you guys for playing and feedback!

I posted the video.
http://youtu.be/hWILx3zP47I

acceptable67

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jonaeru wrote:

I posted the video.

Very nice video, J. I might release an updated patch correcting the "production mainframe destroyed" text. That shouldn't necessarily popup at the small computer, rather the bigger one (it doesn't correspond with the objective).

Thanks for the feedback.

Jonaeru
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

acceptable67 wrote:
Jonaeru wrote:

I posted the video.

Very nice video, J. I might release an updated patch correcting the "production mainframe destroyed" text. That shouldn't necessarily popup at the small computer, rather the bigger one (it doesn't correspond with the objective).

Thanks for the feedback.

OK, Very Happy
Small computer is not mainframe, big computer (power source) is mainframe.

and,
Please change "Collect project information" (Objective One) of the briefing to "Obtain project information".
Please change the "Disk of secret information collected" text to "Picked up Disk of secret information".

Jonaeru
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I posted the new video.

N64 Perfect Dark - dataDyne Warehouse - PA (NEW level) (Console)
http://youtu.be/ri_c2_w18rk

acceptable67

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very nice Jonearu - but there is one more thing that is plaguing this level; the DY357 that the guards carry seems very inaccurate, you were not hit often and I surely wasn't hit often during testing the level, only until the CMP150 guards came out.

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:41 am    Post subject: Re: New Level Release Reply with quote Back to top

acceptable67 wrote:
Hey folks. Pleased to announce that me and Jonaeru collaborated a little bit ago to make a new PD level. It's already been posted to vault, and can be viewed here: http://goldeneyevault.com/viewfile.php?id=273

The level is over the 'Deep Sea' slot in the Solo Missions menu.

Enjoy.

Very cool idea Acceptable. Cool EXCELLENT!!! Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: