ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

COPYRIGHT digital signature

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:50 am    Post subject: COPYRIGHT digital signature Reply with quote Back to top

For extra protection I figured my favorite website and FRIENDS could serve as no better witness in COURT, etc. We independent artists must protect ourselves from the clutches of Hollywood gods that steal people's work and make BILLIONS of dollars in profit and get CREDIT for it. Prime example: THE MATRIX. It was not an original idea by the Wachowski's. Major news and internet sites are keeping lids on it however the book DOES exist and the fact that the IDEA behind the Matrix existed FIRST in her book proves any conspiracy theory attacked to really be the TRUTH. Wink Over 2 billion in earnings Hollywood has PLENTY of money to SILENCE this SO I'm protecting my crap so they don't steal my ideas. Wink Please reply VERIFIED if you'd like to sign after me and help out!

ARTICLE:
http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-358749

Under U.S. copyright law the MOMENT you create something on paper or machine IT'S PROTECTED. It's only about $100-$700 bucks to sue someone for MILLIONS (IF) they INFRINGE. I had no idea how much money companies are reselling doing it for you for $1000's of dollars and pocketing the money!

COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER:

COPYRIGHT MEMORANDUM FOR S A STORYTELLER STUDIOS AND AFFILIATE COMPANIES - Date 05/23/2013

NAME #1: S A STORYTELLER (AND) Scott Singley - owner,author, producer, and director over all Storyteller Studios elements.

NAME #2: S A Storyteller Studios - It's name and PRESENCE in film production or any other media affiliation.

NAME #3: Second Sense Sound - It's name and PRESENCE in audio post production and sound effects engineering specialities. All original sound creations both digital and analogue.

NAME #4: Dreamwhisper Entertainment - Name and all elements created under thereby.

NAME #5: CodeLegends - Name and all elements created under thereby.

STORY #1
THE BURIERS: After experiencing the HORRIFIC abduction and murder of his wife, a Dallas Metro police officer resigns to take a job as a police chief in a small secluded country town. Expecting a more peaceful way of life he soon discovers the town is being torn apart by a vicious cult that abducts families from their homes and leaves freshly dug graves as a symbol of domination. The police are not ready to handle the INSANE number of members as they find the cult has built a hidden village deep within their surrounding woods and have built a network of booby traps and tunneling system underground. The chief soon discovers he must face his demons and help the town resolve it's racial discrepancies so he can deputize more men to end The Burier's reign of terror.

STORY #2
SPACE STATION: HUMANITY: For over 100 years the governments and their scientists have known of an intergalactic threat on our world and have been secretly mining material from the moon to build a space station that has the ability to transform into a full blown starship. Knowing that an attack is imminent they begin searching for seven different men to represent earth's seven continents and command the massive space station starship. As large as half the moon with enough cargo space to hold up to 3 billion passengers, space station humanity becomes mankinds ONLY hope against a far superior force closing in on earth.

STORY #3
THE STALKING: A small platoon on a military exercise in the Rocky mountains are suddenly attacked and killed off one by one by an unknown force. They soon discover there may be a lot more to the story of the abominable snowman than previously thought as a group of vicious beasts seem to outwit and rip them into the trees and brush at every turn.

STORY #4
LANDED: A group of misfit boys are thrown into an invasion on earth by enormous ape-mammoth-like aliens known as the Maneshoog (MAIN-SHOE_G) while out on a boyscout camping trip. Stumbling upon a seemingly innocent cabbage farm, they soon find themselves running through the woods to escape a very angry breeder after cutting open one of the eggs in the field. Three mysterious men show up with amazing futuristic weaponry only to reveal they are THEM and from 30 years into the future where a galactic alliance exists that fights the Maneshoog.

STORY #5
MYTHUTO: Three young men fresh out of archaeology school are chosen by a wizard called Sam-I from earth in another time to help build an army to stop a power hungry dark wizard called Shadoux (Sha-dux) from manipulating human thoughts into reality using light and energy to manipulate matter and create real life nightmares ranging from Greek mythology, fairy tales, and folklore. They must stop "the lord of nightmares" before eternal dark energy is powerful enough to overrun the world.

STORY #6
EXTRAORDINARY EVENTS - mini series: 88 extraordinary stories (3 seasons) involving real life people and their experiences with angels, demons, transdimensional and intergalactic beings, technology, nature, time travel, and other incredible encounters.

This document is a digital fingerprint - copyright protection entity. Any use of the above entities without DIRECT permission from the owner (S A Storyteller) is a violation of government copyright protection and liable to prosecution and monetary rewards to the entity listed above.

zoinkity

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

-and to think, I thought the Matrix was a ripoff of the Sailor Moon Super S movie.

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zoinkity wrote:
-and to think, I thought the Matrix was a ripoff of the Sailor Moon Super S movie.

Lol Probably that too Zoink lol The movie was just too detailed CLOSE to this woman's book. They cut over an hour out of the original matrix to avoid lawsuits and STILL got sued by the woman. They knew EXACTLY what they did and made 2 billion off this lady sooooooooo a few million to compensate her for her idea was pocket change.

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:13 am    Post subject: COPYRIGHT backup amendment #2 08-28-2013 Reply with quote Back to top

So as you can read below I've been VERY busy writing screenplays. I would like to apologize leaving my unfinished mods dead in the water. I do promise to get back to them when I'm inspired again during off time. Wink This is a SECOND amendment to the previous one with many added studio NAMES and story ideas. All material is protected by federal copyright laws by this digital post. MultiplayerX / S A Storyteller

COPYRIGHT MEMORANDUM FOR S A STORYTELLER, SPIRIT WEBB, ROCKYWOOD, STUDIOS AND AFFILIATED COMPANIES - Date 05/23/2013

NAME #1: S A STORYTELLER (AND) Scott Austin Singley - owner,author, producer, and director over all Storyteller and BEGIN Studios elements.

NAME #2: S A Storyteller Studios - It's name and PRESENCE in film production or any other media affiliation.

NAME #3: Second Sense Sound - It's name and PRESENCE in audio post production and sound effects engineering specialities. All original sound creations both digital and analogue.

NAME #4: Dreamwhisper Entertainment - Name and all elements created under thereby.

NAME #5: CodeLegends - Name and all elements created under thereby.

NAME #6: Bad Touch Studios - Name and all elements created under thereby.

NAME #7: BEGIN Studios - It's name and PRESENCE in film production or any other media affiliation.

NAME #8: Spirit Webb (AND) Tad Rensel - owner,author, producer, and director over all Bad Touch Studios elements.

NAME #9: ROCKYWOOD - It's name and PRESENCE in film production or any other media affiliation.

STORY #1
THE BURIERS: After experiencing the HORRIFIC abduction and murder of his wife, a Dallas Metro police officer resigns to take a job as a police chief in a small secluded country town. Expecting a more peaceful way of life he soon discovers the town is being torn apart by a vicious cult that abducts families from their homes and leaves freshly dug graves as a symbol of domination. The police are not ready to handle the INSANE number of members as they find the cult has built a hidden village deep within their surrounding woods and have built a network of booby traps and tunneling system underground. The chief soon discovers he must face his demons and help the town resolve it's racial discrepancies so he can deputize more men to end The Burier's reign of terror.

STORY #2
SPACE STATION: HUMANITY: For over 100 years the governments and their scientists have known of an intergalactic threat on our world and have been secretly mining material from the moon to build a space station that has the ability to transform into a full blown starship. Knowing that an attack is imminent they begin searching for seven different men to represent earth's seven continents and command the massive space station starship. As large as half the moon with enough cargo space to hold up to 3 billion passengers, space station humanity becomes mankinds ONLY hope against a far superior force closing in on earth.

STORY #3
THE STALKING: A small platoon on a military exercise in the Rocky mountains are suddenly attacked and killed off one by one by an unknown force. They soon discover there may be a lot more to the story of the abominable snowman than previously thought as a group of vicious beasts seem to outwit and rip them into the trees and brush at every turn.

STORY #4
LANDED: A group of misfit boys are thrown into an invasion on earth by enormous ape-mammoth-like aliens known as the Maneshoog (MAIN-SHOE_G) while out on a boyscout camping trip. Stumbling upon a seemingly innocent cabbage farm, they soon find themselves running through the woods to escape a very angry breeder after cutting open one of the eggs in the field. Three mysterious men show up with amazing futuristic weaponry only to reveal they are THEM and from 30 years into the future where a galactic alliance exists that fights the Maneshoog.
Story element**** Location: Mississippi
Creature that appears near fresh crop circles. It plays dead by laying on the side of a path in the woods or directly in the center of a fresh crop circle. It's believed that the creature is some sort of guard that kills whatever goes near it until its done being formed. It has a head like an owl, mouth like a badger, and the body of a possum. It has black furry slimy skin. Razor sharp teeth like a piranha and eyes that glow like a lightning bug. It is extremely fast like a cottonmouth snake is in water. It has a high pitch scream that sounds like an eagle mixed with the roar of a bobcat. If you see one, either unload your gun on it before you get too close or turn around and walk backwards not taking your eyes off it. Whatever you do DO NOT underestimate their size. Reports indicate a herd of cows being taken down by ONE of them in under 5 minutes.

STORY #5
MYTHUTO: Three young men fresh out of archaeology school are chosen by a wizard called Sam-I from earth in another time to help build an army to stop a power hungry dark wizard called Shadoux (Sha-dux) from manipulating human thoughts into reality using light and energy to manipulate matter and create real life nightmares ranging from Greek mythology, fairy tales, and folklore. They must stop "the lord of nightmares" before eternal dark energy is powerful enough to overrun the world.

STORY #6
EXTRAORDINARY EVENTS : mini series: 88 extraordinary stories (3 seasons) involving real life people and their experiences with angels, demons, transdimensional and intergalactic beings, technology, nature, time travel, and other incredible encounters.

STORY #7
THE SANDMAN : A government science project goes terribly wrong when a teleportation device designed to drop soldiers into enemy lines becomes the gateway for an entity thought to only exist in imagination. Now mankinds very existence is threatened by his own fears and nightmares as they are manifested in the real world as real life monsters.

STORY #8
Jill:
A loving good witch turns really bad when she is rapped and left for dead in a truck stop. Swaring revenge she transfers her soul into a semi truck and begins to hunt down the people that destroyed her.

STORY #9
AQUATICUS:
Ox Gillman: Squid-like undead man. Cursed by a warlock after getting into a violent fight with him while deep sea welding on an enormous under ocean aquarium and hotel resort called AQUATICUS.
Gillman already a disturbed man off of an anger management rehabilitation program, doesn't like his fellow co worker because he is a practicing warlock. Taking the argument inside the aquarium Gillman starts to throw the man against walls and smash him into things and then hits him in the head so hard he gives him a brain annurism. Dying the warlock curses Gillman swearing he will never leave the ocean or breathe real air again. 3 days later a terrible accident drowns Gillman inside one of the aquarium sections. 2 years later the aquarium is open to PRIVATE parties that wish to rent it out to stay in and enjoy the resort only to find out they are being killed off one by one by a mysterious figure in a deep sea diving suit.

This document is a digital fingerprint - copyright protection entity. Any use of the above entities without DIRECT permission from the owner (S A Storyteller) is a violation of government copyright protection and liable to prosecution and monetary rewards to the entity listed above.

oldyz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Olllllo here:

man that was some read - not your stuff, Kid - the lawsuit stories about the lawsuit - , i'll finish reading your stuff later, i don't want your ideas to "contaminate" the stuff i want to write today in the forum later on....

well, the lawsuit thing its tough to digest, i say , with the information gathered in 30 minutes of web surfing , i think the story has a 63 % probability of being real -

IS she the mother of the Matrix? - don't know
are the Wachowskis and their hollywood buddies 100% legitimate creators of the matrix?
i doubt it

On a personal note , just like my first paragraph above, my thoughts and ideas are inherently affected, molded and shaped by what i have experienced before, every book, game , tv show , song or experience will creep in to what i "create" , just like i'm pretty sure there is a small bit of starwars in the harry potter books (points to anyone who can find them and describe them)

that said , i will gladly serve as your witness, and expect you to be my witness too, and as well as most if not all the people in this forum ...

-- edit - -

That said, i think there is a thin line , when you do you turn - transform - from a legitimate prolific author to a plain and vulgar "copyright troll"?

Maxout

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ironic this topic appears when I'm going for my first patent. I have to go to the UW and talk to someone there. As long as I have the date, proof, and everything then I could hold someone up in court.

But I've shunned fiction somewhat because you know what's going to happen. The plot isn't FULL of excitement, it's the presentation.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:05 am    Post subject: PATENTS ARE DIFFERENT! Reply with quote Back to top

Dewd patent your stuff if you feel the need to! Inventions are a whole other ballpark. You put PHYSICAL man hours building something so patent your design my homie! Wink Multi

Maxout

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It explains why I haven't draw maps for GE, PD, FF, CH, or other games of any kind. Surprised

Yes, I could make it fit into another game. Since I feel it's different enough, why not create my own universe?

I've had it in mind for months and a New Year's resolution has nothing to do with it. Razz

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: