ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Killing Dr. Carrol on dD Investigation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raijin
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:09 pm    Post subject: Killing Dr. Carrol on dD Investigation Reply with quote Back to top

Don't need explanation, see the video Very Happy
Its in my channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qha_gNL1IcQ

I did not see any video on, I think I found it.

Last edited by Raijin on Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total

the 4th survivor
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice one. Very Happy Isn't it amazing how we keep finding new stuff in this game 13 years later?

Raijin
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, I am impressed with this also, recently discovered another glitch, when I have time I record something about it.

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's great! I not only didn't know about Killing Doctor Carroll, but I didn't know you could sneak through the red lasers!

the 4th survivor wrote:
Nice one. Very Happy Isn't it amazing how we keep finding new stuff in this game 13 years later?

Yep. PD is timeless, best game ever (MHO).

Raijin wrote:
Yes, I am impressed with this also, recently discovered another glitch, when I have time I record something about it.

Please post it here when you've done the video, it's always great to talk about PD and see what other people have done.

Rey

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah you can do things like this in many of the levels. I'v done this before on my F things up in the game spree. It's also like how in Air Force one. You can get a guard to open the door were the skedar ship connects. Meaning the ship is always attached to the plane.

Raijin
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The lasers are with solid colision boxes,because of this,is possible to "walk" in up their.Yeap, I will post the video about the glitch here

Rey

LOL, I did not know that

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow that is actually new to me! I believe I've killed him in that mission as well but in a different way. Good find!

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's like one of those crazy twists that appear at the end of a movie. Dr. Caroll never existed, and was a figment of Agent Dark's mind?!? Too much stress working long hours at the Carrington Institute.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Raijin
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

And indeed she was crazy and it was all a hallucination, and she spent much of her life in a hospice Shocked

MRKane

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Or she got hit by the psychosis gun...

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Carrington Institute is actually a mental hospital. All of the "workers" are patients as well, the guards are...well the guards.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: