ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

From Russia With Love: Models

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> James Bond Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MRKane

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: From Russia With Love: Models Reply with quote Back to top

Seems some enterprising and astute person managed to get the models out of the 2005 game "From Russia with Love". Bit of a feat given that you're working with PS2 format...

Assuming this hasn't been re-made recently, and I'd love it if it was as I feel it's the best attempt that EA has made at making a decent Bond game.

Anyway, they're on this site, and this is the most famous one, enjoy!

http://tf3dm.com/3d-model/sean-connery-white-tuxedo-62348.html

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:36 pm    Post subject: Re: From Russia With Love: Models Reply with quote Back to top

MRKane wrote:
Seems some enterprising and astute person managed to get the models out of the 2005 game "From Russia with Love". Bit of a feat given that you're working with PS2 format...

Assuming this hasn't been re-made recently, and I'd love it if it was as I feel it's the best attempt that EA has made at making a decent Bond game.

Anyway, they're on this site, and this is the most famous one, enjoy!

http://tf3dm.com/3d-model/sean-connery-white-tuxedo-62348.html

Clearly does not say, "Its from Playstation 2 format" It could of been extracted from the Gamecube release as well. Due to the fact, it is much easier to extract said model. Since Super Mario Sunshine models has been completely extracted from the Dolphin Emulator.

It could of been extracted from the Playstation 2 Emulator though. But I don't know any Emulator that allows that, Nor any program to my knowledge.

But besides that point, Sean looks pretty damn good for a 2005 game. They should remake Russia with love, And completely remaster into an HD game, since to be honest. It was one of the best Bond games I've ever played.

MRKane

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

At first I thought it was on the back of a remake actually.

I wasn't aware that it was released on the GC, but that does make a whole heap of sense. As for extracting from the PS2 using emulator I've had nothing but failure with my attempts, and the Jesus pose made me think that it'd been pulled out as an actual model.

Still..who really cares! It's not a bad model Wink

Maxout

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lets not speculate what landed people the role. I'm sure many could play a lead in popular fiction. I almost feel a shallowness but some actors they choose have to follow script details.

But I'd better not turn this into another movie thread. Makeup, lighting, cost, directing, and everything that goes with it.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

zoinkity

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:48 am    Post subject: Re: From Russia With Love: Models Reply with quote Back to top

EternallyAries wrote:
It could of been extracted from the Playstation 2 Emulator though. But I don't know any Emulator that allows that, Nor any program to my knowledge.

Don't think there's one for PS2 with that capability, but Nemu64 has a plugin to extract the world as VRML.

That said, if they're using directX there's a dumper specialized for that. Has a nasty tendency of flattening things, but it does work.

Of course, generic capture will get you the model but not anything attached to it. Animated meshes are something completely different.

Jhirmer614
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very nice find! This model would be great for a custom replacement model for GoldenEye: Source... Now you have gave me ideas muhahahahaha

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> James Bond Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: