ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Finaly

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
madmax386
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:34 am    Post subject: Finaly Reply with quote Back to top

Ok so i have finally found other people in Australia who also enjoy to play GE, now we have tried playing online with pjs62.0 and use jabos direct 1.7 with the newish AQZ netplay plugin. It ran ok very playable but not perfect.

Which setups is best for online play?

Mupen64
pj64k
pj64 with AQZ netplay

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mistamontiel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PJ64 via AQZ hands down , plus where did ye nab AQZ ? I've only seen one of it floating around at PJ forum not sure if other versions out

So what possibly went wrong between you gents ? Input delay was still there ?

madmax386
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Input was fine. Emulation well framerate was not smooth. Playable but not smooth. Well untill someone died then it wad like we were playing off line.

What version of pj64 should I use??

Pj641.6.1??

Got aqz of a video I watched on youtube.

Both our machine run goldeneye off line fine.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
madmax386
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe its the lag makes the emulator try to sync or something.

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Roms run online as well as off

I've played GE:X in PJv2 with Glide + 3D8 every rom and never got framerate probs, complete opposite actually

Weapon-change-lag is not there Idea

madmax386
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What sort of ping do u get to your opponent?

madmax386
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If you dont mind, can you write up your online setup for playing GE and GE:X

Here is a video of our game on mariokart. This is my mates recording and have yet to upload mine. This was just before I read about AQZ.

My mate rushed out the video and forgot to add the game audio but still its an awesome race.

Watch "The vs Mute Series || Ep. 1 - Mario Kart Mushroom Cup!" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuNAZkygrBc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

We later played it again but with hi res texture Smile very cool looking game. Ill upload when I get home

By the way im MUTE.

We are looking at starting a retto runthru series on youtube but I just want to sort out all the bugs with online first

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: