ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

GoldenEye X - Patch 5c Trailer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:09 pm    Post subject: GoldenEye X - Patch 5c Trailer Reply with quote Back to top

Here's a look at a few of the things to come in Patch 5c of GoldenEye X! We're still updating and adding to the mod, so don't be surprised if you see even more stuff in the actual release that wasn't featured in the trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WW29XdKq0uk

And here's a link to the GoldenEye X channel on YouTube...

https://www.youtube.com/user/GoldenEyeXN64

Big thanks to TH126 for putting together the video. Very Happy

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

AstroBomber
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow that trailer was bad ass! And there is yet still more to come! Wonderful job TH126! The climatic ending was Ace. I'm really excited for this patch now. Can't wait for what else is in store! Very Happy

MRKane

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very very sharp! I can't help but note that the firing of the weapons (just in the little clip) really feels like there's some good weight behind them Smile Top marks!

Jhirmer614
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Looks very awesome! i can't wait to try it out!!!

acceptable67

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A fantastic job done by TH126 and the Goldeneye X team respectively. I'm amazed at the amount of effort and time gone into this project - all well worth.

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That is *fantastic*!!! The two new levels are very well chosen, and I'm really looking forward to playing them. And seeing weather effects is wonderful!

5c can't come soon enough, as far as I'm concerned. Very Happy

SATURN_81
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Awesome new trailer. I checked the special treatment is given to Moonreaker regarding speed, especially something unexpected is the transparency that is now a laser beam, now seems to be more solid. Magnum however I find this video a bit slower, but I'll have to check it once play the expected patch. Santa Claus in GEX?. new levels of solo missions are fantastic and I would like to have enemies to fight with them, even though there is still targets to meet those levels. there may be some details of the trailer past overlooked, but anyway the video and work on this project is awesome.

00action
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ive just watched the trailer Very Happy it looks fantastic! I cant wait to give this a go. Its great to see aztec being used as i did the clipping for that ages a go and im finaly gona he able to play vr in there.
Santa clause lol that was a suprise but looks great, definatly gona have to try him out B-)
I must admit the first thing im going to look at is the weather elements in the missions because they look amazing.
https://www.twitch.tv/00action

MechaBoris
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Simply Awesome these Trailer

20/20 ♥

madmax386
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WOW TOP EFFORT GUYS, pumped for the release, will probly play it over titan fall lol.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
G14Classified
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, this project keeps on breaking barriers all the time, I saw the spinning fan in the backroom in the archives, I saw a another post with the Monitors being in place in facility. You guys are really doing a great job in breaking down and identifying the code. Really excited to see what the future holds for this mod. Eager to play this new release. ^_^

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:42 am    Post subject: Dewd I love you!!! Reply with quote Back to top

God I hope after you guys get this stuff all tweaked you'll figure out how to get all the other maps in there. Neat seeing Aztec!!! Excellent work!!!

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Boy, that rain in Jungle really adds more atmosphere.

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PaRaDoX wrote:
Boy, that rain in Jungle really adds more atmosphere.

Yes, I really hope it stays in the finished game. The snow in Runway is especially great too.

MRKane

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Man...not having a home computer sucks! I'm really starting to feel the pinch a bit with this Sad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: