ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

(update 10/05/06) Master Goldeneye codes/Master Cheat Files

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bmw
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: (update 10/05/06) Master Goldeneye codes/Master Cheat Files Reply with quote Back to top

Here it is

UPDATE HISTORY:
10/05/06
-Added Control Room v2.0

09/12/06
-Added Facility Science Lab Codes
-Added Console Cheat File

08/31/06
-Original Compliation

Last edited by bmw on Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:57 pm; edited 3 times in total

bmw
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:40 am    Post subject: re: master codes Reply with quote Back to top

Please let me know if you find any outdated codes, non-functioning codes, or mistakes. Also let me know if I'm missing any must-have codes in that compliation.

I plan on keeping this updated as new codes are posted in this forum.

kcghost
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very Nice Job, bmw. I like how you have them all nice and HTML organized. Not quite the mass collection of miscellaneous codes, but you have some good ones surrounding Multiplayer and a nice organization of the custom maps.

bmw
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: re: codes Reply with quote Back to top

Believe it or not I actually sifted through almost all the .txt files in your project. I didn't really want to mess with the level-specific codes because they're just a pain. I also saw what looked like a lot of relatively pointless single-line codes which had various visual effects. But I'm sure I probably missed some worthy codes too.

I might end up just copying and pasting all the misc. codes into one gigantic text file and link to that in the misc. section.

R. Solaris
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

For some reason Gameshark codes still aren't working for me, it's like my PJ 64 is being spiteful, I use V 1.6.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Looking very nice, BMW.
KC and yourself have done a great job compiling all of those codes. Smile

Notes:
The code listed as "Enable Egyptian Multiplayer" on the "Unlock Cheats and Levels" page actually temporarily opens up all of the multi stages. I've tested it on console and PJ64, so it should play fine.

Also, most of the page window headers need changing. They all tend to say "New Scenarios" on them. That'd take only a minute to correct.

As well, the order of the stages are a little mismatched. This is how, according to folder order and alphabetical, it should go...

Dam Backzone : Dam Fullzone : Bottling Room
Facility Backzone : Facility Fullzone : Science Lab
The Quad : Runway : Surface Daytime
Bunker i : Silo : Frigate
Surface Nighttime : Snowbound : Statue Park
Archives Backzone : Archives Fullzone : Streets
Depot : Train : Control
Caverns Frontzone : Caverns Fullzone : Cradle
Aztec : Sumerian : Citadel

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

bmw
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: re: changes Reply with quote Back to top

done, done, done, and done.

Oh yeah, you might need to click refresh on your browser once you bring up the html page, at least on my computer the old cache comes up.

zerojett
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow, ive been gone for a while. i glanced at the file, and there is no weapon mod codes! no stinger? nooo!

btw, it might be smart to put the line count after the name.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
bmw
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Any codes which I missed - post them in this thread and I'll add them.

And yeah, I thought about the line count issue - I might work that into the files in the near future.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: