ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Facility Door Glitch?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
T-Bone
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:35 pm    Post subject: Facility Door Glitch? Reply with quote Back to top

For most of you MP pros this should be common knowledge, but I've noticed that brown sliding door leading into the hallway between tanker rooms seems to have a gap in the middle of it. Countless times both I and my opponents have been hit by AK fire that seems to clip through the wall. I just thought about mentioning this because I've yet to see any info about it on either GE Forever or the Detstar websites. I'll see if I can get some video footage of it in the future.

Anyone else have some fun glitches they like to pull on a casual player?

zoinkity

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, it isn't precise at all. Most of facility isn't. Check the pane of glass to the left of the security room, just past those two labs.

The best glitches can't be predicted, like blackouts. You can usually shoot someone across rooms that way, not unlike the farsight in PD. The only controlable ones woudl be the stairs in bunker and frigate.

mrjeffguy
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Not really a glitch, but I remember one time my friends and I were playing surface with snipers. I had a sniper and was aiming at my friend who was between those two houses in the beginning of the level. He just randomly fired a cougar in the air with auto-aim off and killed me before I shot him. He couldnt even see me at all and could barely see the tower. I ended up winning though so it was good.

daydream1ngfazes
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Do any of you know how to get back up to the vent in the facility ??? its like left C and you turn left at the same time or somthing....

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There a few different versions, but this is the one I use...
Get on the rightside of the toilet seat, then hold R as you face the back wall. Steer left with the control stick, while holding C-Left. As you spin around to a little over two hundred and fourty degrees, let go of the right shoulder button. If you did it correctly, you should end up inside of the vent. This may take many attempts to perfect, but you'll get it eventually. Just be sure to let go of R as soon as you are at vent height! Smile

zerojett
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i hold the right c button till i am as far right as can be. then i press and hold R and c right and turn left in a full circle. once up, let go of the buttons. it works.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
dudeman
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, reviving a long-gone topic, but I just recently remembered, in the Cradle, numerous times, doors don't close no matter what you do! I don't know if it's happened with you, but on the n64 I've not been able to close the door near the end very often. It's also the same with multiplayer (years ago when my AR 1.11 and Xplorer 64 were still alive), where the doors were glitchy. Could this have been a reason for Cradle being taken out of the final version in Multiplayer?

Maxout

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

From the small amounts of reading while looking through Wrecks, Multiplayers, and KC's posts, I would have to say yes.

Like just what I did now. I spaced out this paragraph, and putting 'room' in between all the places could cause it to go glichty. The human body or any organism doesn't like too many things everywhere.

Hence the biology term 'system'.

But ultimately the game could not be as perfect we would have liked it at the time. It was pretty much state-of-the-art as far as we knew, so it is only logical we would encounter some small problems.

You do have to defrag your computer once and awhile to eliminate that space you see while it is putting all the pieces back together.

Don't quote me too much on what I said, I'm not an expert but I think I'm somewhat right.

http://subdrag.netfirms.com/gebeta/multi.htm

Ok, now I'm sure. There is a lot of info out there.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: