ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Project64 2.0 is now available and open source.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zoinkity wrote:
Glide is no longer under development. Or to be more accurate, the original Glide team is no longer developing it.

You can add cheats. Open the cheat window (you might have to activate advanced options in the config menu), then press the huge bar with the arrow on the right. Type in the cheat, press 'add cheat'. There you go.
When all else fails, read the instructions.

Skies and water work fine with any plugin that renders the low level tri commands, regardless of emulator. The problem with your hack was you exceeded allocated memory, and the hack acts the same way on console when it doesn't hang the RCP outright.

The updated RDB lists all the newly dumped games, including different versions of retail games that hadn't been dumped yet and prototypes that have surfaced.

Some of the debug features don't work though. Would have been nice to have a memory editor and breakpoints.

I'm sorry I just think it's DUMB that these emulator hacks don't really do much to help improve emulation glitches. Sad Great effort but can't anyone fix these bloody low level tri commands in the default plugin so you don't have to adjust anything? We are talking over 10 years of this people. Wink lol

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Here is PJ64 v2.1.4 (Also includes the updated RDB.). I am posting this older build because with the newer one on the first page..:

mistamontiel wrote:
What's up with the new v2.1.0.1 ? Seems like there is a dumbed down 3D8 and "PJ64 'Glide'" plugin ? I can't get them to do anything

Thank ye stolen for delivering firstly

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

And.. what the barnacles !!! I just noticed thanks to Astro adding to .rdb so that GE:X appears in list

PJ64 uses the .rdb out of Config folder.. not the root.. totally unused because it allowed me to delete whilst PJ64 running

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:07 pm    Post subject: JUst tried this Reply with quote Back to top

Some rendering does actually seem to be smoother. FRIGATE actually has a smooth sky BUT no fix on water emulation Sad We need a team to work on this one day :'( I can use glide however some people can't always run it. Good job though on the texture rendering! Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: