ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Aztec Bay+ Sumerian

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
man-van-de-akka
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:06 am    Post subject: Aztec Bay+ Sumerian Reply with quote Back to top

I am a great supporter of the hacked goldeneye levels. I have played the gameshark levels for such a long time. I have bought a new gameshark a few weeks ago, because my old gameshark was defect. So, I was searching for some new goldeneye levels, but I can't find them. I think you don't make some new levels for the n64.

Aztec bay was one of my favorites level. Maybe I can make him different. I saw the plantcodes for sumerian:

Plants
50000C80 0001
811EBAC6 0025
50000C80 0000
811EBAC0 0200
50000C80 0000
811EBACA 0001
50000C80 0000
801EBAC9 0002

What's going happened when I put this together with the Aztec bay codes? Are the plants at the same position as in sumerian, maybe we can delete the black door:

Then Aztec bay is bigger and I think it is very cool. When you delete the body armor in aztec bay, then you have 250 line codes, that's perfect. Does anyone know the blackdoor codes? Or is it to difficult what I want? I don't know if it will work? You are great hackers… so what do you think?
Thank you[/img]

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You can try it however it may not work unless the setup uses the same files. Sumerian uses STACKS setup because it's the only thing I knew at the time when I started hacking. It was a decision Zoinkity made whenever I started asking how i can help get objects in Solo Multis which had been tried by many other hackers but never released due to limitation on NUMBER. Crying or Very sad This is kind of what inspired Subdrag to create an editor for the game due to a gameshark's limitations. Even that PATCH code you are speaking of still writes as if it's that amount of codes so it doesn't really do anything except help you not have to enter as many codes for the same result. Laughing I wish I still had a gameshark that worked so I could throw something out there for you but they are hard to come by. ESPECIALLY one that doesn't crash all the time from AGE when you are trying to load a level. They are honestly a royal pain in the butt now due to the circuitry just not working efficiently due to deterioration. I tried years ago to get back into it but every gameshark I bought was a complete PILE and would crash in memory editor, etc.

**CODES**
I don't know where you got your codes from but your more than welcome to test out all the codes I stored here too.

http://codelegends.proboards.com/board/3/goldeneye

Good luck! MultiplayerX Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: