ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Aztec
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Faraz Parsa
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm exaggerating Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
zerojett
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

go figure. i got the joke. yay. thats one on the docket.

in other news, stuff is the new "IT"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Faraz Parsa wrote:
I'm exaggerating Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

too many beers? Wink j/k

AlecBoy006
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:51 am    Post subject: Aztec Reply with quote Back to top

If you don't wanna do the glass, here is what you do.

Go down at the beginning, kill Jaws. Go back to where you were. Now, face up, strafe left, and you will glitch yourself back up where you were. I just discovered it myself yesterday.

Maxout

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Did you discover it yourself without any help at all? The mainpage mentions this and so does Detstar probably. Cool

And I'm a little embarassed to admit that many things I've mentioned on this board has been discovered by Detstar ten times over. I wonder how many things left we haven't found with this game yet?

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

AlecBoy006
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yup. Discovered it. ALL. BY. MYSELF.

zerojett
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

really i would have said "ALL.BY.MY.SELF" but that is just me.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
technoPP7
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"I was alone, I was all by myself,,no one was looking..I thinking of you..How yeah did I menation.. I was all by myself..you and me had.. such wonderful times when I'm all by myself.I went to you house and no one was there..I wnet in your room I was all by mself..you and me had such wonderful times when I'm all by myself"-Green Day-All by myself

Funny ass song..so if detstart already sicovered it why are we talking about it

zerojett
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

because its fun. see, i never knew of that glitch at all. then again, i never play aztec or even goldeneye much. mostly fable and halo since i got my xbox.

Maxout

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Your X-Box? Now that you have it, all the suits and collars are laughing. They know their system will consume your soul where you'll have to defeat your friends as you make your way to reality again. Don't forget the extra life or that us geeks don't have real souls to begin with so forget this post.

zerojett
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

umm... ok. i bought the xbox used... so yeah...

aztec is the hardest mission, unless caves turns out to be even harder.

Maxout

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

umm...you mean caverns...

I'm thinking control and aztec are tied in ways. They both would require a little patience unless you're very fast at them.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No, I think he meant the Caves mission I've been working on.
Although Caverns on 00 Agent was a tough stage to complete.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Maxout

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Are you kidding? You killed jaws and went back? You would have to deal with endless guys. I have yet to defeat that level normally after jumping down to beat Jaws. He sees you and it's hard to get away from him without taking some damage on 00.

Years of playing has allowed me to beat that level using only the pp7 and that's still not easy and sometimes lose, but use the AR33 and sneak up slowly to shoot them in the arm with the zoom. It may take a while but it is guaranteed, maybe one day I'll put the site back on, I didn't realize how in the way it was.

john lennon
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: Aztec Reply with quote Back to top

I hate Aztec on 00 agent. Jaws always used to kill me in one shot with his rifles. Then i just made him come around a cornerand killed him with my laser.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: