ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Favourite Solo Mission

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
john lennon
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:53 pm    Post subject: Favourite Solo Mission Reply with quote Back to top

What is your favouite solo mission? Mine would have to be Cradle. I love killing Trevelyan because he talks too much and I sometimes shoot him in the head andhe doesn`t die!

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's a toss up between the Facility and Archives. Both of them have some great accuracies to the film. You can have fun blowing the scientists to hell with Remote Mines, or you can watch Natalya die during the ending cinematic if you plant a Timed of Proximity Mine inbetween the two buildings outside the windows. Each of them look and play wonderfully, keeping you coming back for more. Not to mention the music. That's another fine asset on its own. Ah, the days I can remember blasting through those missions...

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Maxout

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Video game characters or toons in general like on Roger Rabbit don't die unless they get 'dipped.'

The effect now for toons being shot in the head is a Richard Simmons drone dancing around with a hole in it's head like T2 before its ass explodes.

If you care to know what's my favorite level, check that topic I did back on preferences. I'm pretty sure I said depo because it's the scariest, darkest level of the game. Neverending guards with double dk's and that looming train. Great music and objectives too.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: