ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

New GE007 Mod

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TallyHoe
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:42 am    Post subject: New GE007 Mod Reply with quote Back to top

Hi guys,

It's my first post here, so thanks for having me!

I've been dabbling in GE007 modding using the GE Editor. It's a breeze to use. Also the Mouse Injector is fantastic. So thanks to the guys who made them!

About the mod, I don't want to give too much away, but it will be based on one of the best Bond films ever made. Wink Wink
Me and my friend are taking care of the programming, we just need people who can help out with sound, maps and textures!

So if there's anyone in the GE online community who would be willing to invest their time into this project, I would love to hear from them. I might even be able to pay them for their time if I like their work.

Over and Out,
TallyHoe

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello mate, and welcome to the PD/GE fanclub!

Sorry I can't help you with the project, but I look forward to seeing what becomes of it - please keep us informed of any updates.

Goldeneye is a true classic, and it's always great to see new mods and ideas for it.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Glad to see your account is up and running. We're happy to have new members who are interested in hacking or modding GoldenEye and/or Perfect Dark. It's a small community, but I'm sure you'll find we're both helpful and knowledgable.

One of the best Bond films, you say? I guess that depends on personal preference, and would be hard to make a guess at. But I'm here to lend a hand, when and where I can. I don't do modelling, though I do enjoy customizing characters, creating multiplayer level setups, AI Path Networks, and writing mission briefings and level dialogue. I'm also a pretty good tester, and can find little issues with things others may miss, usually because of my experience with the game. Might be a bit early for some of that now, but remember old Wreck here when the time comes. Razz

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

MRKane

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome aboard!

I'm pretty adept with everything, but given that it took me over a year just to SHADE the last map that I worked on (yes, time really is that tight lol) I'll not put my hand up for anything more than audio - that's something I do enjoy kicking back and crafting out Wink

You'll find that our little group is pretty damn enthusiastic, and we've also got a couple of veterans who pop around from time to time.

AL64inthedark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello and welcome aboard.
Good luck from your project. I'm looking forward to hear more from it.

Rey

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Let me know what you would like to be done and I could try. I'm pretty well rounded. Textures are something I love to work with these days.

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:28 am    Post subject: Re: New GE007 Mod Reply with quote Back to top

TallyHoe wrote:
But it will be based on one of the best Bond films ever made. Wink Wink

Best Bond film huh? That better be From Russia With Love then or else. Twisted Evil

Now joking aside, that can lead to one heck of an argument when it comes to the fact, what "Is" the best bond film. I personally feel like I mention above, 007 From Russia With Love is by far my favorite bond film out of them all. And that says a lot when it comes close to my other favorites.

As for help, I can always share some helpful information here and there on the 3D modeling work. If this is you're first time 3D modeling stuff. I would use DeleD, fantastic little 3D modeler for beginners in my opinion.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: