ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

So a recorded online match was used in a WatchMojo video...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lain
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:08 pm    Post subject: So a recorded online match was used in a WatchMojo video... Reply with quote Back to top

So Rey found that a recorded online match that he was in was used in a WatchMojo video showing off famous cheats. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jJDsO137Wc

I, admittedly, didn't beleve it at first. Luckily, Rey provided the proof I needed to validate that this was indeed the match he was in. Especially since he noticed that one of his kills was in the video. (3:10)

Match used in WatchMojo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95AfQ7IRjgg

I don't know if any other matches have been used in WatchMojo videos before. But if this is the first, then we've slipped into the mainstream for a little while. XD

Ami
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I played against, Rey many times in Goldeneye. I know his movement (Screen wise). I saw the Mojo video first. Then looked at the match. Clearly it was him since he uses the Russian guy all the time. Rey, always seems to get clean one shot kills. I guess it's his thing. Enough of him though, It is strange that they took another persons video and used it instead of capturing there own.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah that is very weird, it seems like should've asked permission or at least mentioned it. I think they should send you a free pen.

Only says.

Special thanks to our users "Jason Alder" "Rockcroc2000" "Andy Roehl" "Time Signature" "StewyAdamRules" "phevideos" "utube-VvVLuffyM2" & "Dusto22" For suggesting this topic on our website Watchmojo.com/suggest

Rey

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I for one was in huge shock when I saw it. I was just searching the channel, and the thumbnail was GE so I clicked. Then I see half way in that the segment he used was me getting the head shot. I even commented and gave the proof. I thought to myself, "So one million plus viewers seen that shot"

TH126
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I had my PD XBLA footage used in a youtube 3kb review (they have thousands of subscribers, and make money from it) back in 2010 and I was really pissed because there was no credit. I told them how frustrated I was with them; mainly because they said they spent hours recording all of their footage when it was clearly mine. They re-uploaded their video, saying the footage was provided by me so I was satisfied.

I don't like the idea of people using my footage for monetary gains. If watchmojo makes profit off it, you deserve your rightful credit.

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Most def get a slice of they silly net celeb pie

AverageGamerStoner1
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LOL they used one of my recordings Laughing

Rey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

AverageGamerStoner1 wrote:
LOL they used one of my recordings Laughing

You didn't know either? Woa

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: