ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Short On Sample's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rey

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:32 pm    Post subject: Short On Sample's Reply with quote Back to top

Not sure if I made a thread already of this but if so move it there.
Anyway lately I have not found any good songs that I can sample to make any beats. I tried alot of anime OST, Some which are awesome as hell but are so hard to sample and just don't loop right. This thread is to throw down suggestions or songs you would like to get remixed or have a bassline that it did not have before. Just post the link of the song here and I'll check it out and let you know also if I'm able to sample it. I'm serious about this so hopefully I'm not wasting my time by posting this thread.
(Any clarifications please post on here and I'll explain to my best ability)
Wink Mr. Green

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

On another note , where is 'there'

MRKane

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Possibly off topic but I've always felt that "Cumbersome" by Seven Mary Three would mix really well into the bass and beat of "Pretty Piece of Flesh" by One Inch Punch. I know it's technically a mashup but sometimes part of a song were just made to be with another song Wink

Rey

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I sampled Perfect Dark's Chicago and Made my own pictures. I'm going to upload it tonight. The song it self was hard to sample. Loops sometimes make a pop sound so I try to cover it with a "Raise" sound. I don't mind if some parts may kind of sound strange. However it was hard to work with.

Ami
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just heard that PD mix. I love that pitch on Chicago. Maybe try to sample, L.A theme from Cazador.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: