ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Calculation formula in Combat Simulator

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jonaeru
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:11 am    Post subject: Calculation formula in Combat Simulator Reply with quote Back to top

Title to become PERFECT:1
http://www.shootersforever.com/forums_message_boards/viewtopic.php?t=221

This is calculation formula of ranks. I would like to know to how to hack.

I would like to know ...
・ Calculation formula of Accuracy
・ Necessary condition of Awards (Most Suicidal, Who Needs Ammo? etc...)
・ Necessary condition of Medals (Accuracy Medal etc...)

Accuracy Medal, Headshot Medal, you have to play with at least one other human. I would like to if this condition can be changed.

Thanks.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:45 am    Post subject: Re: Calculation formula in Combat Simulator Reply with quote Back to top

I added in beta editor ability to get medals in multi. I'm not certain if it compares you against sims, or just humans, but you don't always get it in 1P, so it probably includes them. It's a button in the Multiplayer tab in PD 39850 (Allow All Medals Without Sims). Since I think most people don't play with humans very often, seems fair to allow them, and odd choice not to.

I'm not sure how accuracy is calculated, I'm not sure it's alltime, it seems like last X shots, percentage, just from my playing experience, but I haven't looked deeper.

As for the conditions, this is what Zoinkity wrote up in his GE Documentation, I imagine PD is similar, though I'm not sure how it decides when you have multiple.

00 Lemming Award most suicides
01 Where's the Ammo? least amount of ammo on you (I think at end of stage...)
02 Where's the Armor? least armor pickups
03 AC -10 Award most armor pickups
04 Marksmanship Award highest accuracy
05 Most Professional most head shots
06 Most Deadly most kills
07 Mostly Harmless least damage dealt
08 Most Cowardly least amount of time on screen with players
09 Most Frantic most amount of time on screen with players
0A Most Honorable least shots in the back
0B Most Dishonorable most shots in the back
0C Shortest Innings shortest time in play before death
0D Longest Innings longest time in play before death
0E Double Kill -if you killed two people at once
0F Triple Kill -if you killed three people at once
10 Quad Kill (Doh!) -if you killed four people at once

AL64inthedark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
I added in beta editor ability to get medals in multi. I'm not certain if it compares you against sims, or just humans, but you don't always get it in 1P, so it probably includes them. It's a button in the Multiplayer tab in PD 39850 (Allow All Medals Without Sims). Since I think most people don't play with humans very often, seems fair to allow them, and odd choice not to.

I need to try that again, because last time I tried, I still didn't get any of those 2 medals. Glad to hear it's there and working.

If I remember well, accuracy award is given if you have at least 50% accuracy, and is then given to the one who has the best.
Your profile only tracks the 4 last matchs accuracies.

AL64inthedark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I assume the option to allow all stars in solo multiplayer has moved from the "multiplayer" tab to the first one, named "stage options", right ?
Is this the button inside the red circle ?

I can't seem to get it working. I even saved a new rom with 39850 mods while it is highlited. I'm sure I would get the medal, enemy got 0 kills, neither hits, and I got markmanship award.

Multiplayer tab for comparison purpose :

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think have latest beta, it's on multiplayer tab called Allow medals with sim button or something.

AL64inthedark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yup. I updated. When I've read your post I tought it was an old feature. Well my version was from mid december.
Thanks for everything. Feel right now to get all the medals.

Jonaeru
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you!!

In GEX, I'm glad to be able to get Accuracy Medal, Headshot Medal when I play alone.

I think there are things you can not get to be a one-person play in the conditions.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: