ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

P Galore's Flying Circus

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Goldfinger 64
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:22 pm    Post subject: P Galore's Flying Circus Reply with quote Back to top

In-game scene and bodies constructed by SubDrag, promo picture was made by Wreck, Pipers and wussy Galore face by Trevor.

Rey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hmm i gotta say this really is coming out good,also funny that you guys always use runway for test purposes haha.Keep it up,im available for any little thing needed.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Much more attractive than Monty Python's Flying Circus. Razz

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Javarhsi
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I want more information.

Trevor

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry, No information Regarding this game is currently available for posting except that it is still under development.

We have moved into a more secure and professional development cycle and therefor the first news will be when its nearly finished, if not actually finished. Just like any other new game.

I am actually currently bundled up in pallet-wrap with zip-ties on my hands and feet and ducktape over my face and a motion sensor in the boot of Subs car since I was prone to leakage... speaking of leakage... I think I wet myself... Embarassed

Trev

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Trevor wrote:
Sorry, No information Regarding this game is currently available for posting except that it is still under development.

We have moved into a more secure and professional development cycle and therefor the first news will be when its nearly finished, if not actually finished. Just like any other new game.

I am actually currently bundled up in pallet-wrap with zip-ties on my hands and feet and ducktape over my face and a motion sensor in the boot of Subs car since I was prone to leakage... speaking of leakage... I think I wet myself... Embarassed

Trev

Very Happy Laughing

MRKane

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This forum needs a like button that has a dropdown menu with the number of likes you wish to assign something (from 0-infinity ought to be sufficient!!!!)

Jhirmer614
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Trevor wrote:

Trev

So your saying development has not halted by incoming threats of Nintendos Secret Ninjas trying to destroy anything that they do not approve of?

Trevor

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What makes you so sure they disapprove?

MRKane

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Again with the like button. Really need it for that last post.

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Trevor wrote:
... Just like any other new game.

If you wanted to make Goldfinger 64 like any new game, then take what you've done so far, release it (even if it's barely playable - just think like Ubisoft Crying or Very sad ) , wait a couple of weeks and release a patch that fixes most of the flaws (but causes a few new problems, including making save games incompatible with the patched version), then when you've finished the rest of the game, release it as DLC.

Oh and make sure the game is vastly simplified over the earlier game, i.e. no weapons ever need to be reloaded, Bond has rechargable health, make sure there's an enormous arrow pointing the to next objective (actually, scrap the objectives, it'll save programming effort and ensure the game arrives earlier), make sure you have long unskippable cut-scenes and lots of QTE, and make sure that everything important in the game glows a gold colour, so the gamers can't miss it. And you can write this into the story, in an unconvincing and patronising way, such as Bond now has a golden eye, which sees important things, etc.

Oh, and remember to say that you've listened to the fans (even if you obviously haven't, and have removed everything that the fans liked about the previous game), that this game represents the pinnacle of modern gaming, etc.

I can't be bothered to make up any more, it's too depressing. I'm so glad I like retrogaming, as it means that I've always got lots of great games to play whilst I'm waiting for the few new great games to appear.

And Trev and co., take as long as you need to make it as good as you can. If it was up to me, no game would be released until it was as good as it could (reasonably) be, but businesses rarely think like that (Rare in the N64 days was one of the few exceptions) . But please make sure everything is securely backed up, as fat too many great projects have died because of hard drive failure.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Goldfinger 64 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: