ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Can JFG be hacked to toggle the control schemes?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Jet Force Gemini
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:45 am    Post subject: Can JFG be hacked to toggle the control schemes? Reply with quote Back to top

Jet Force Gemini is a great game, but like a lot of people, I'm not a big fan of the control scheme. So I was wondering if it would be possible for someone to hack JFG?

See, in the unhacked game, you hold down the Right Shoulder Button to change control methods, but this is a little cumbersome. I think it would be much better if this were changed so that pressing the Right Shoulder Button toggles the control scheme, instead of only switching to the alternate control scheme for as long as the Right Shoulder Button is held down.

If this isn't possible, or if any hackers would prefer this second solution, then how about leaving the Right Shoulder Button as it is in the normal game, but having the Left Shoulder Button as the permanently-toggle-the-control-scheme button? I think that that would make some players very happy (me included!).

jmm review
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You should buy Rare Replay, there is a modern controls option.

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jmm review wrote:
You should buy Rare Replay, there is a modern controls option.

I would definitely buy that games collection, but I don't have an XBox One. If I do buy a current generation console, then it would probably be a PS4 (this is the first generation where I've prefered the Playstation over the XBox) but it depends on the exclusives that will come out. For now I don't really want a current gen. console.

NovaTitan
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm trying to get people to play JFG multiplayer. If you're interested, join this steam group for other N64 emulator multiplayer. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/novavillage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Jet Force Gemini All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: